Chapter 78

Chapter 78

A message began to spread in Cloud Sky Alliance—

It was said that Dr. Yin had proposed to Captain Zhang and the two would be officially together.

Rumor had it that the Thunder Unit helped Qingtong Station 5 seize Bilu City, and when they come back to receive the rewards, they would get married.

It was reported that there was a theory that said 95% of rumors would be proven true in the end.

So when Zhang Zhiyin led the team and Qingtong Station 5 to capture Bilu City and return to the Alliance Headquarters, the first sentence that was asked by the people who saw him was, “Captain Zhang, Dr. Yin is not with you?”

At first, Zhang Zhiyin couldn’t say anything back to them. Later, the answers he gave became more and more smooth. “He has something to do.”

Originally, Yin Nian was still with him on the eve of the final battle. Later, Yin Nian suddenly stammered and said that he had something to do. He then bid goodbye and said to see him back in the headquarters before running off with his space ability. Zhang Zhiyin could only use the same reason to reply to those who came to inquire.

Those people who asked him would then threw each other tacit looks, which meant, Busy? You mean, busy preparing for the wedding?

Wind does not come from an empty cave without reason.

There was a reason for everyone to think that those two were preparing for their wedding.

Three months ago, Dr. Yin suddenly took out a large amount of nuclei to buy a piece of land and build a house at the periphery of the alliance headquarters base. The apocalypse was unlike reality. For most people, to live and be adequately provided was enough. However, those with outstanding abilities could enjoy special treatment in all aspects. For example, if you want to buy yourself a piece of land from the alliance headquarters, not only do you need the crystal nuclei, but also power. Naturally, Dr. Yin of Bai Mang Association had both.

Now that the house had been arranged both inside and outside, this definitely indicated that good things were coming.

Zhang Zhiyin didn’t understand Yin Nian’s behavior. At the end of the world, wasteland was everywhere. They, especially Yin Nian, were not afraid of any zombies. They could randomly pick a place and select a piece of that land. They could make it as big as they want and then they could build a house. Why did they have to send money to Yun Chu? Although he also knew that, according to the development of the game plot, when humans grew stronger, the sale and purchase of land would begin, and every inch of the land in the headquarters base was precious. For example, there was a home system in <Tomorrow>. Players could choose to buy houses in major base cities. The land prices at the alliance headquarters were the highest.

However, he knew that Yin Nian was just trying to let other people know.

Zhang Zhiyin had always felt that it was only young girls who have not grown up like to show their love with great fanfare. Later, he realised that Boss had probably watched too many TV dramas, and some of his boss’s thoughts were really the same as those of girls.

Anyway, Yin Nian wasn’t lacking of crystal nuclei. 

Let him be, as long as he is happy. Zhang Zhiyin could only comfort himself like this.