Chapter 67

Chapter 67

Zhang Zhiyin had already viewed the different apartments earlier on. So, this was settled down quickly. He asked the renovation company to begin the renovation. It was expected that there it would take some time before the renovation reached completion. But he couldn’t help being happy thinking that he would have his own home soon.

Even when he returned to the headquarters of Yuntian Alliance and saw Li Shuifeng’s face accidentally, it did not destroy his good mood. He just subconsciously had a little coldness in his eyes.

At a distance from the headquarters, Yin Nian left and joined up with the members of Bai Mang Association. After all, he had a special status, and it was somewhat inappropriate for him to enter the headquarters of the human alliance.

At this time, Ah Kong, who was following him, felt this anomaly and asked quietly, “Captain, what are you looking at?”

Zhang Zhiyin shook his head and pursed his mouth.

Li Shuifeng was coming in with a group of people, he was wearing the uniform of Mist Unit. On Li Shuifeng’s left arm hung a golden badge just like Zhang Zhiyin’s, which was the captain’s logo.

The twelfth battle units of Yuntian Alliance was named after natural scenery and phenomena, and had different uniforms. For example, the Thunder Unit wore mainly black with silver accents; the Mist Unit’s uniform was mainly white, embroidered with blue team logo. Their uniform were made from the latest materials developed by Bai Mang Association. They were easy to clean and wear, and even those light-colored clothes were not easy to dirty. In addition, the captain had a golden badge on his left arm as a distinguishing feature. On the battlefield, if the captain sacrificed himself and passed the badge to someone else, the person would be the next captain.

The two teams met in the hall. Li Shuifeng also saw Zhang Zhiyin. His pupils contracted quickly. Then he laughed, reached out his hand, nodded and said with a consistently gentle and steady attitude, “Captain Zhang.”

He must have heard of Zhang Zhiyin’s name before, and thus verified that this Zhang Zhiyin was the one he had pushed off the car from. After all, this name was not common.

Zhang Zhiyin always felt that it was more difficult to deal with people such as Li Shuifeng than those like You Kun who had malicious things written on their faces who liked to make things difficult at the first opportunity. In a minute he could want your life but the next he could talk and laugh with you. You thought you had a trustworthy relationship with him, but he would just stab you in the back unknowingly; a fatal stab.

Zhang Zhiyin had long eyelashes, and his female colleagues at work sometimes joke that he had false eyelashes on. Every night when he closed  his eyes and slept, Yin Nian would like to come up and kiss his eyelids and eyelashes before holding him in his arms forcefully and domineeringly.

At that time, Zhang Zhiyin lowered his eyes to hide his almost uncontrollable hatred for a moment. When he opened his eyelids again, he could also face Li Shuifeng gently and greet him with a smile, “Captain Li, I trust you’ve been well since we last met. I heard Captain Li’s water ability is very powerful. I really need to learn from you some day.” It’s like facing they were facing an old friend they haven’t seen for years.

Li Shuifeng raised one eyebrow. “Captain Zhang’s ice ability is as powerful the rumor say, each has its own adventures.”