Chapter 69

Chapter 69

Soon after, the pillow cloth was lifted by Yin Nian’s claw and the aggrieved little white ball, Zhiyin, who hid underneath it was exposed.

“Ao?” Zhang Zhiyin stretched out his paw toward Yin Nian in dissatisfaction, twisting his little buttocks as he ran over to chase the pillow cloth. As a result, he was pressed down again even before he could take a few more steps.

Relying on the advantage of his body size, Cat Yin Nian pressed Cat Zhang Zhiyin under his body.

“Aowu aowu aowu-” Zhang Zhiyin waved his four short legs and swung them around unhappily, trying his best to beat Yin Nian with his meat pads. This is enough, turn me back to a human if you dare, what’s the meaning of turning me into a cat? Zhang Zhiyin glared with his bright black eyes. It was full of spirit and brimming with fighting will.

As a result, Yin Nian held him down easily with one paw.

Ah Kong and Ah Mu’s voices were echoing from outside.

“Why does Captain’s cat keep calling? Did something happen?”

Then came the sound of Ah Mu’s knocking on the door. “Captain, Captain, Captain—”

Zhang Zhiyin was all at once stunned and dared not make any sound. He looked at Yin Nian foolishly, hinting him to find a solution quickly, or he could also turn himself back!

However, Yin Nian held him tightly with his four short legs, closed his eyes and pretended to be dead. He didn’t show any reaction at all.

Zhang Zhiyin was also angered to tears. He used his small meaty paw and hammered the pillow in hatred.

His beloved was powerful yet unreliable. Such a life was too difficult to live. 

Seeing that there was no response, Ah Mu and Ah Kong discussed for a while, they were afraid that something might have happened so they went to get the key to open the door.

Only to see two white dumpling cats with four pairs of fluffy short legs tangled together. They were embracing and sleeping well at the moment.

“The captain is not here, he probably went out. Seems like there is nothing wrong. It should be the captain’s cats playing just now and got tired, so they are sleeping now.” Ah Mu said.

It’s not playing! It’s *! Zhang Zhiyin shouted in his heart, but on the surface, he was still a good cat sleeping soundly.

Ah Kong could not help whispering, “The captain’s cat is so obedient and cute. The cat even knows how to take care of the kitten and hug it to sleep!”

Then they closed the door and went away.

Zhang Zhiyin reckoned that he was mistaken for Yin Xiaoxiang who was sleeping in the quilt.

Zhang Zhiyin used his little paw and patted Yin Nian for a while and saw that the other party’s remained unmoving, hugging him tightly even if Mountain Tai collapse in front of him. He wheezed and simply closed his eyes and slept.

Anyway, that wasn’t the first time he had become a cat so he was long used to this. This time, Yin Nian was also a cat and he didn’t need to undergo getting groped like last time.