Chapter 59

Chapter 59

After work had started, a client came to their doorstep. This client was originally handled by Xiao Li but somehow an issue had arisen in the work process and now he was back at the company.

Xiao Li wasn’t around, the person in charge had not arrived and other staff didn’t bother about this issue. No one was willing to wade in mixed water.

Zhang Zhiyin recalled that the material of the case was handled by himself in the early stage. The boss had planned to take this opportunity to promote him by letting him take charge of the matter, but later Xiao Li robbed him of this opportunity. However, many documents were still done by him and he had to admit that he had some understanding of this matter. Looking at the client who was getting more and more angry and impatient while sitting on the sofa, he had no other choice but to walk over and politely ask, “Hello, what’s the matter?”

The client saw a young man standing in front of him.

He could be considered to have met a lot of people and he had a good judge of character. When he saw this young man, without mentioning anything else, his temperament and momentum were already different.

— Zhang Zhiyin was in command for more than two years in the world of <Tomorrow>. He was still the leader of the Thunder Unit. After several tough experiences, Zhang Zhiyin would naturally have a different manner and momentum from the ordinary office-sitting staff. He didn’t realize it himself, but in the eyes of unfamiliar people, he was quite different from the person he was before he was hit by a car.

The client’s attitudes also eased down and he explained the situation clearly one by one.

After returning home from work, Zhang Zhiyin looked at the profile of the new character in detail.

Players had always known that Dr. Y had three big villains under him, but they have only seen Yu Huo and Lei Dun whereas the third person had never made an appearance, so his identity was a mystery. It was said that he had been staying in Dr. Y’s base all year round. Now the third villain had finally been released by the game officials:

“Meng Kali, gender unknown, age unknown, a dual ability user of psychic and space… Holding a cat he called “Prince” all-year-round…

Zhang Zhiyin shut down the web page and logged into the game. He bought two boxes of chocolates for Yin Nian. He remembered that he had fought with him in that world before he woke up, and he wasn’t winning— Yin Nian always held both of his claws in one hand when he was about to win, then he would laugh and release his grip.

Zhang Zhiyin, who had restored his human appearance, recalled his foolishness when he was a cat and suddenly felt sad because he was simply an embarrassment to cats.

When he returned to the world of <Tomorrow>, he found that his transformation effect was gone, and immediately, he broke into a cold sweat.

The light in the room was dim, he could vaguely see that he was lying in bed and Yin Nian was next to him. He seemed to be in deep sleep, with one of his hands still resting on his waist.

Zhang Zhiyin was scared to the point that he wanted to cry, he quickly opened the Item Store. Fortunately, the store was quite reliable at the moment and he managed to purchase a transportation talisman. He sent himself back to the Thunder Station frantically, and in his hand, he was still holding onto Yin Nian’s shirt.

Zhang Zhiyin: “…” QAQ, boss took off his clothes and put them on himself, as he was rushing to send himself back, he didn’t notice! He didn’t intentionally steal the boss’s clothes!