Chapter 76

Chapter 76

Zhang Zhiyin looked at Yin Nian with a “What the hell?” expression.

While in outsider’s eyes, this expression had became one of disbelief when knowing the truth.

Sang Le scooted closer to Ah Kong and showed a bitter expression. “Sister Kong, have I created a series of bad consequences…?”

Ah Kong nodded her head. “It seems so.”

Ah Mu was more straightforward, when he heard this, his first response was, “That’s Dr. Y’s medicine? Will something happen to captain? Do you have any solution, Dr. Yin?”

Yin Nian looked at him and lowered his eyes. “Don’t worry, Y may not be a good person, but he will absolutely never hurt Zhiyin. Do not speak of this matter to anyone. Although this is in the past, it won’t be good for Zhiyin if Y got dragged into this.”

An idea began to brew in Xiao Jin’s mind, but he quickly buried it away.

Zhang Zhiyin followed Yin Nian back to the room.

Seeing that the situation wasn’t good, Yin Nian at once turned into a cat, walked slowly and leaped up onto the bed, pushed Yin Xiaoxiang to the ground, and sat at the head of the bed in grievance.

Yin Xiaoxiang, who had fallen off to the ground, went over pitifully and hugged Zhang Zhiyin’s leg.

Zhang Zhiyin squatted down and held the kitten in his arms before continuing to cast an angry glance at Yin Nian. “I’m not going to talk about this right now, I haven’t asked you, did you change into Yin Xiaoxiang last time to deceive me?”

Cat Yin Nian moved closer, raised his head and licked Zhiyin’s finger. His little appearance looked exceedingly innocent.

Zhang Zhiyin’s anger instantly extinguished. “…Forget it. “

Wasn’t this just him relying on the fact that he liked him.

Yin Nian then changed back with satisfaction, and just like the position he was in a moment ago, he hugged Zhang Zhiyin from behind. He rubbed against his neck like a cat and whispered, “I didn’t say anything wrong. No matter who I am, I will not hurt you.”

Zhang Zhiyin let him hug him and closed his eyes. “I know.”

En, so it’s good as long as you are happy

Just like the plot development in the game, the following day, Yun Chu was still elected as the next leader of the alliance by a small margin.

His trump card was an ability sphere left by Yun Lietin. It contained 30% of Yun Lietian’s power and only blood relatives could inherit this power. It turned out that before Yun Lietian had set out, he had anticipated this trip to end in disaster, so he had prepared this for Yun Chu in advance. With it, Yun Chu not only could quickly increase his ability by forcibly breaking through Level 8, but also further increase another level and become number one in the alliance after Yun Lietian.

Xiao Jin said quietly, “If the alliance leader clearly knew that that trip would be dangerous. Why did he still exhaust his ability to leave this for Yun Chu? If he went with his best state, he may not have died. “