Chapter 50

Zhang Zhiyin and Shang Si got in the car and went with the brothers of Station 3 to the Industrial Building on Street 14. Station 3 still had a team of eight people guarding it while the rest should have evacuated like Station 7.

Hearing that Shang Si and Zhang Zhiyin would be coming to help them, they all showed expressions of gratitude.

The black metal door to the underground laboratory was wide open. It was quiet, just as if there wasn’t anyone in there, but the detectors that were still functioning responsibly and diligently at the door clearly told the visitors that all this was not that simple— not to mention that more than an hour ago, they had sent a death squad in but they had not come out ever since they transmitted the information.

Shang Si and Zhang Zhiyin were arranged to be the rear.

Shang Si walked a little slower behind Zhang Zhiyin and took his hand.

“Follow me, don’t get lost.” He said softly.

Under any special circumstances, Zhang Zhiyin knew that Shang Si might not be normal. Although he felt a bit awkward, he did not break free from the hand that was holding onto his hand.

When the brothers from Station 3 who asked for help looked back, they immediately understood why Station 7 all looked towards Captain Zhang when Deputy Manager Shang proposed to go with them— so, it turned out that they were a couple.

The tall man walked behind with his body slightly askew. He held the person in the front very gently and carefully, with a very distinct attitude to protect the person wholeheartedly.

Seeing how affectionate they were, the brothers of Station 3 were even more apologetic about pulling them into this mess. They thought inwardly that if they were able to walk out of here alive, they would let themselves be ordered around by them.

Along the way, they found that there were many partitions that were filled with unused medicines and equipment. However, they did not encounter anyone, nor did they run across any barriers.

It seemed that the other side had opened up their vacant city just to invite them to get a taste of their own medicine.

Everyone grew nervous, and the only guy who could not be called a human was obviously feeling the opposite.

Yin Nian who was disguised as Shang Si was holding his family’s Zhiyin’s hand. It was rare that Zhiyin didn’t reject him in this aspect. He couldn’t help being capricious and indulged in his fantasy. He hoped that the road would be longer and no one would come out to disturb them. He didn’t care where he was or what he was doing. For him, the life and death of these people had nothing to do with him.

The last time he walked hand in hand with Zhiyin was during his simulated illusion.

He didn’t know how long he had to wait for the next opportunity.

It’s a pity that somebody would always jump out and disturb Boss’s dating mood.

The leader of Station 3 suddenly shouted, “Not good, something amiss is here…”

In fact, the whole underground had never felt right. Since they came down, they had been in the other party’s control, it was just a matter of waiting for the other party to lay their hands down.