76. Bundle of joy

Several weeks had passed calmly at the blood moon pack. Taehyung's baby belly grows larger and heavier with each passing day. Taehyung is finding Baby Alpha's kick increasingly painful as it becomes stronger by the day. Taehyung usually refuses to let Jungkook talk to their puppies because when the baby alpha heard their father's voice, it began kicking and wiggling as if the baby alpha were doing a trick inside Taehyung's stomach.

It was fine Wednesday when Jungkook woke up with a smile on his face. He was extremely excited for Taehyung to give birth, as Bogum said that his mate would give birth to their pups anytime that week.

Jungkook stared at the sleeping omega, who was snuggling up to him. The alpha smiled again, admiring his mate's beauty even while sleeping. Jungkook lost control of himself and began giving his mate butterfly kisses all over his face. Taehyung grumbled in frustration since he was still sleepy, but Jungkook proceeded to kiss his mate's face.

"Oh my god, Kook, let me sleep." Taehyung whined as he tightened his hold with Jungkook, hiding his face in his chest.

Jungkook didn't react, instead, he chuckled and drew Taehyung closer to him, softly patting his thigh to help him fall back asleep.

A couple of minutes had passed, and they stayed cuddling with each other. Both are not sleeping; their eyes are shut closed, enjoying the warmth they are giving to one another. It was perfect until Taehyung needed to pee. He wiggled into Jungkook's arms, but the Alpha didn't budge.

"Pee. I have to pee," Taehyung cutely said. Jungkook loses his embrace to his mate, and the omega carefully jogs towards the bathroom, making Jungkook giggle at his cuteness.

A couple of minutes passed, and Taehyung sighed in relief as he walked back to the bed. He was smiling beautifully and ready for a cuddle once again, but he stopped immediately when he felt a sudden pain in his stomach.

"OUCH!!" Taehyung almost yelled. He's sure that it's not the baby Alpha kicking.

"Love, what happened?" Jungkook asked, worried as he ran towards his mate to help him walk to sit on the bed, however, Taehyung just couldn't walk as the pain was building up in his body.

"Kookie can't walk. It hurts!" Taehyung yelled as she felt another wave of pain.

Jungkook doesn't know what to do anymore. He just held his mate, who's crying in pain. The alpha was about to carry Taehyung in bridal style and lay him on the bed, but he saw liquid flowing down the omega's legs.

"Did you pee again?" Jungkook asked, looking at Taehyung.

"What are you talking about? No, I didn't!" Taehyung shouted as the pain was getting unbearable.

Jungkook's eyes widen; he looked pale, yet the smile on his lips was visible.

"Love, your water just broke!" Jungkook yelled.

"Let's go to the hospital now. Oh my god, love!" Jungkook added as he bent to position himself, ready to carry Taehyung.

"Jeon Jungkook, at least wear something decent! Don't tell me you'll go to the hospital with just your brief!" Taehyung shouted as the pain kept coming wave after wave.

Jungkook chuckled and carried Taehyung to the couch.

"Right." Jungkook smiled and ran towards their walk-in closet, hurriedly wearing gray sweatpants and a white shirt, then ran back to his omega, who's crying in pain.

"Let's go, my love." Jungkook said, carrying Taehyung on his arms once again.

Of course, the perks of having power, Jungkook just snapped his fingers, and the two of them were already standing in front of Bogum inside his office.

"Dad, his water broke." Jungkook stated. Bogum then immediately stood up and led them to the operating room.

Nurses immediately assisted Taehyung; they injected him first with anesthesia, which numbs only the lower part of his body and will also help him awake during the whole process of the caesarean section.

Jungkook was about to go out, as he couldn't bear seeing his mate getting open, but Taehyung saw him and yelled at him.

"Jeon Jungkook! Where do you think you're going? You'll stay here with me! We made this together!" Taehyung shouted. Jungkook felt a bit embarrassed but nonetheless went back to his mate and held his hand. He lowered his body, making sure not to see how they would cut open his huge stomach.

You see, Jungkook is an alpha. Blood and bruises are not something to be afraid of, but when it comes to his mate, he can't stand seeing him in such a state, may it be giving birth. Being an alpha, a positive alpha to be exact, he has this instinct to protect his mate in all kinds of danger or pain.

"Pup, just relax, okay? I'll start now." Bogum said.

Jungkook's eyes turned red the moment he smelled his mate's blood. He was ready to attack anyone who hurt his omega, but Tehyung was quick to notice the change in his omega's scent, so he let out a calming scent. Jungkook immediately buried his face in Taehyung's neck to calm his inner beast.

"It's okay, love. They're not hurting me." Taehyung assured Jungkook, to which the alpha just nodded, his face still buried in Taehyung's neck to calm.

Taehyung then realized why Jungkook doesn't want to stay inside the operating room.

"So dominant." Taehyung murmured as he smiled, making Jungkook chuckle.

A few minutes had passed when the two of them heard a baby crying. Jungkook immediately lifted his head and stood to peek where the sound was coming from.

"Baby girl." Bogum said.

Jungkook caressed his mate's hand, and the two had a smile on their faces.

"She's a true blood alpha." Bogum added, making Jungkook gasp in shock. He was aware that they would have a true-blood alpha pup, but he never thought that it would be their daughter.

"Love, our baby girl is an alpha, which means our baby boy is an omega." Jungkook said as he pecked Taehyung's forehead.

Another cry filled the room, and Jungkook stood up properly once again.

"It's a baby boy. He's an omega." Bogum stated.

They were so happy and content that they had both begun tearing up.

Jungkook noticed that Taehyung was half awake and about to pass out, so the alpha immediately pecked the crown of his mate's head.

"You did great, my love." Jungkook whispered before Taehyung passed out with a smile on his lips.

◽◽◽◽◽