21. Blue Rose

"And what do you think you're doing?" Jk, his wolf, interrupts Jungkook, causing him to frown as reality hits him.

Jungkook hurriedly stood up and ran out of Taehyung's room, carefully closing the door. 

"You don't do kisses after sex, not even cuddle to anyone after you wrecked them, and now you're trying to kiss the sleeping boy? interesting"

"What are you talking about? I was just.... whatever" Jungkook said to his wolf, trying to think of an excuse but failing because he knew he was actually trying to peck Taehyung's pouting lips.

"I know his lips are inviting, but come on, Jungkook, let's not do that when he's sleeping," Jk said, making fun of his human.

"Shut up, JK. Aren't you too talkative these days?"

"You make me want to talk a lot, human."

Jungkook rested flat on his bed, thinking about what he almost did to the so-called beta.

"Taehyung, what are you doing to me?" Jungkook wondered to himself, hoping his wolf wouldn't hear him as he eventually fell into a deep slumber with a soft smile on his lips.

Days went by faster than lightning. The wolves from Blood Moon and Midnight Pack became even closer to each other. They became really good friends. They even exchanged phone numbers and followed each other on social media platforms.

Jungkook, on the other hand, has yet to figure out what is happening to him. He's always happy when Taehyung is around, unhappy when he isn't, and angry whenever Minho or any other male, even a girl, talks to him, and for whatever reason he's down bad over the so-called beta.

Taehyung is barely a week away from turning 18. Hye Kyo and Minyoung are already preparing for his long-awaited birthday celebration. They intended to treat him to an extravagant birthday. Although he had stated that he preferred a simple birthday celebration with his friends and family, the two Lunas are irrepressible.

On Monday morning, Taehyung woke later than everyone else because he is used to neglecting breakfast. Everyone is already dressed for school and eating breakfast at the huge dining table. Jungkook flinched, catching everyone's attention with his unexpected action.

"What happened?" Sehun asked.

"I don't know. I felt... weird all of a sudden."

"Are you in a rut?" Yoongi questioned.

"Hell no. I just felt surprised? A little worried? Something like that. Anyway, continue with your food," Jungkook answered, but only for a moment before Jin and Jisoo flinched in unison.

"What the fuck is wrong with you all? What's with the sudden movement?" Yoongi asked irritably. 

Namjoon and Sehun were quick to caress their mate's lap when they noticed their frightened expression.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon questioned.

"Yeap."

Everyone was unaware that the Kim siblings were communicating through MindLink.

"What color this time?" Jin worriedly questioned over mindlink.

"Mint green. Jin, it's scaring me. My birthday is nearing; what if I transformed into something?"

"Baby, calm down. We are always here for you. Maybe we will figure it out on your birthday?" Jisoo said.

"But what if I transform into a wolf? Or my eyes turn blue? My real rank will be exposed. You all will be in trouble."

"Enough. Don't think of it as negative. Maybe you're starting to gain your powers," said Jin.

"Jin Omegas are weak. Even though I gain my power, it's nothing compared to you. We're supposed to be submissive."

"But you're not. Remember? You're strong enough to be an omega; believe in yourself," Jin comforted his brother.

"Stop worrying, baby. You know we're always here, right? Nothing will happen to you. Not under our watch. Now be ready or we'll be late."