9. Hair color

Everyone got up early the next day in order to get ready for school. All of them—aside from Taehyung—went to the dining table to eat breakfast after getting ready.

Hoseok, sitting next to his mate, inquired, "Where's Tae?"

"Still in his room. He usually doesn't eat breakfast so he can still sleep a bit." Jin responded

"Jin" Taehyung connected to his sibling via mindlink. Everybody saw Jin's demeanor shift as his eyes widened in concern for his brother.

Jin quickly responded via mindlink, "What happened? Are you okay?"

Namjoon softly touched his mate's hand and asked, "Hey, what happened?"

"I'm fine, carry on with your breakfast," Jin said while awaiting his brother's response.

Uneasy, Taehyung murmured, "My hair"

Through mindlink, Jin and Taehyung keep in contact, with the younger telling his brother that everything is well so that the other won't worry and go upstairs to check on him instead of eating.

After a while, they all walked outside to the mansion's open lot parking where the luxurious vehicles were parked, and they waited for Taehyung to show up so they could all go to school.

Everyone is in their own little world waiting for Taehyung, while Jungkook is occupied with playing on his phone because he doesn't have a mate.... yet. They're all so busy that they didn't even realize Taehyung had been standing there for a minute.

Before they turned to face him, Taehyung asked, "Aren't we going to school?" The boy's new hair color surprised and made them all gasp.

Making sure his wolf wouldn't hear, Jungkook thought to himself, "What the fuck! He's even beautiful with the blonde hair."

"You look amazing, did you dye your hair?" Sehun exclaimed, amazed at Taehyung's beauty with her golden hair.

Trying not to stammer, Taehyung replied, "hmm. yea. new look. I guess"

All of them got into their cars: Yoongi got into Jimin's car since Jimin wanted to use his car, although Yoongi will be the one driving; Jisoo got into Sehun's car and Jin got into his mate's car. In contrast, Jungkook and Taehyung enter their own vehicle. 

Taehyung entered his vehicle and turned on the engine prior to Jin, Jimin, Jisoo, and Ryujin beginning to mindlink him.

Jimin questioned, "So what happened to your hair?"

"Did you woke up with a new hair color again?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes. I don't know what happened, it changed its color again. I'm quite bothered" Taehyung responded.

Though they're not sure why his hair continues changing color, Jin remarked, "We'll find out why. For the meantime, focus on your studies and don't overthink. Okay? And are you sure you can drive? I can drive for you."

The younger replied, "Thank you, Jin, and yes, I can. Don't worry."

Ryujin declared, "It looks good on you anyway."

"I guess, thanks." he chuckled in response.

Everyone then began to drive away from the mansion in the direction to their university.

Two months ago, Taehyung's hair color began to change. His hair turned dark brown at first, and he thought it was because his siblings and friends teased him while he slept. However, after two weeks, the color changed to a brownish red, which he didn't enjoy because he felt it didn't suit him. He attempted to dye it black, but for some reason, not a single strand of his delicate hair was covered, and after a few weeks, it just went back to its original color.

He had a new hair color as the month had changed. Upon awakening, he discovered that his hair had become pink, which brought him to tears as he thought how inappropriate the color was given and knowing there is nothing he can do about it is what even brings him to tears. Fortunately, it turned back to black after a few days, but it didn't take long for it to turn red, which is his favorite color. Even yet, he finds it bothersome because as his birthday draws near, his hair seems to change more frequently.

He feels a little saddened because he was beginning to grow fond of the red hue of his hair before they returned to school this semester. He still doesn't know why his hair is mysteriously changing color, and now he woke up with bleach blonde hair.

While driving, Taehyung asked his wolf, "Hey V, do you know what's happening with my hair? It keeps on changing."

"I'm not quite sure about it Tae. Maybe because your birthday is approaching"

"It doesn't make sense, V. It's scaring the shit out of me."

"Don't over think Tae. We'll find out soon."

Taehyung then stopped obsessing over the situation and concentrated on getting to the university via car.