14. Let destiny do its job

"So Taehyung... he is a... trueblood omega. A special trueblood omega," Minyoung exclaimed, startling the alpha and luna from Blood Moon.

They both knew Taehyung was special, but they didn't anticipate it to be so extraordinary that they had to keep it hidden from everyone, that it may endanger not only his life but the lives of the entire pack.

"So you're saying Taehyung is the last omega on Earth?" Hye Kyo asked, still trying to process what she'd heard.

"Yes, that's why we are protecting him at all costs."

"But how did you know about all these things?" Jong Suk questioned.

"Yea Ji was my best friend, we were like sisters, and we knew each other's secrets; she told me about it before.... she died," Minyoung added, her expression mournful.

"Thank you. Thank you for trusting us and telling us about it," stated Hye-kyo. Minyoung simply nodded and smiled at the true blood alpha luna.

"Please let's keep it a secret. We've been keeping his rank for years now; I hope you understand," Minyoung went on to say.

"Of course. I don't want anything bad to happen to him; he's too precious," answered Hye-kyo.

"You mentioned that you have something to tell about Taehyung as well," said Seo Joon.

"Ahhh, yes," Jong Suk answered.

"Actually, the day Taehyung arrived at the mansion, I saw his eyes turn blue for a split second when he and my son's eyes met. I just thought that there's something wrong with my vision since only Omega can have blue eyes, and we all know that there's no more Omega leaving on earth... or so we thought," Hye Kyo continued.

"And also..." Jong Suk added as Seo Joon and Minyoung's attention was drawn to him.

"When Jungkook and Taehyung's hands collide, there's this moon-like tattoo shining on their necks. The only difference is that Jungkook, our son, has a red flare light surrounding the moon while Taehyung has a blue flare light. When they retrieve their hands, the moon immediately disappears." Jong Suk stated that the two wolves were taken aback when they heard the news.

"Don't you think Jungkook and Taehyung are mates?" Minyoung asked.

"We don't know. Jungkook can't smell Taehyung's scent, maybe because of his ring," Hye Kyo remarked.

Jong Suk responded, "Possibly."

"Can't we ask Taehyung to remove his ring for at least a minute?" said Seo Joon. "

"No, we're not doing that. Taehyung will turn 18 soon, and he will be able to smell his mate's scent. We won't be doing anything about it; let destiny do its job," Hye Kyo remarked, causing everyone to agree with her logic.

"If both of them are truly mates, destiny will find a way for them to be together," she added, and everyone silently nodded.

The four then discuss everything, including Taehyung and Jungkook, the potential that the attack they experienced was related to Taehyung's rank, and their next move in tracking the culprits.

"Do you think the attack from our pack is related to Taehyung?" Minyoung asked.

Hye Kyo responded, "Possibly, since he will turn 18 soon."

"But why do they even kill all omega? Considering they are the most submissive and weak among the wolves," Jong Suk went on to say.

"That's what I've been asking since the Omega Massacre years ago. Maybe there's something about omegas we don't know." Seo Joon responded

When they had finished discussing practically everything, they decided to wrap up their meeting. The four decided not to tell anyone about the information they had gathered from one another, and they also promised not to interfere with the chance of Taehyung and Jungkook being together. They chose to put their belief in the moon goddess and destiny.