17. Your smile is my favorite

The next day arrived quickly; everyone woke up a little late, so everyone quickly prepared for school. Yoongi and Jimin showered together, of course, which was Yoongi's idea. They didn't have time to eat breakfast because they would be late.

After a few minutes, everyone gathered outside the mansion, waiting for the drivers to drive their cars out of the indoor garage.

"Hey Sehun, what did you do to my sister?!" Jin nearly yelled at him.

"Just to let everyone know she's mine," Sehun said, making Jisoo flush.

"And you too Yoongi? What the fuck happened to my brother?" Ryujin asked. 

"Aside from the same reason as Sehun, your brother is too irresistible," Yoongi added, pulling Jimin, whose face was as red as a tomato.

"Gosh! All of you have marks now. I can't wait for my mate to mark me too!" Taehyung said joyfully, making everyone laugh except Jungkook.

He doesn't think it's funny or sweet specially when thinking that he's not the one to mark him.

He doesn't think it's funny or sweet, especially because he isn't the one marking him.

"What?? No, no, no. What are you thinking, Jungkook?! I thought you didn't like a mate, then why are you thinking of marking someone? What the hell is happening to me?!" Jungkook thought to himself, making sure his wolf didn't hear.

After a few more minutes, their car arrived at the location where the wolves were waiting. Of course, the five wolves from the Midnight Pack's smile reflects a sudden burst of happiness.

"Woah! You all sure are collectors of expensive cars, huh?" Yoongi stated.

"That rose gold is Jin's for sure," Namjoon declared.

"I told you! My cars are the same colors," Jin responded, joyful.

The drivers hopped out, and the five instantly went to their own autos, getting into the driver's seat while the five alphas climbed into the passenger seat.

"Perks of having a gearhead mate." Yoongi muttered as he sat lazily alongside Jimin.

Everyone then leaves the mansion and heads to the university. Except for Taehyung, everyone purchased food from a fast food restaurant near the mansion and continued driving.

"Are you sure you don't want to eat?" Jungkook asked, taking a mouthful of his burger.

"I'm fine. Just enjoy your breakfast," Taehyung answered, flashing a boxy smile at Jungkook, whose heart skipped a beat at seeing his gorgeous smile.

"Your smile is my favorite"

"Your smile is my favorite."

Taehyung asked, "I'm sorry. What's that again?" Jungkook didn't realize he was saying it louder. Luckily, Taehyung did not hear what he had just stated.

"I, uh, I said, Y-you should eat at least a little. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day," Jungkook said with a stutter.

"Oh! It's fine. I'm used to it anyway. I just throw up everything if I eat breakfast. It's like I'm just wasting the food," Taehyung said.

Jungkook just nodded.

"What the fuck, Jungkook!" he thought to himself.

They both traveled in comfortable silence. Jungkook was unknowingly glancing at Taehyung at times, but snapped it as soon as awareness struck him.

"How's your wound?" Jungkook asked, breaking the silence.

"It's fine now. Thank you for taking me to the clinic yesterday," Taehyung murmured, concealing his expression. You see, Taehyung isn't highly skilled at lying. He even practiced stating that he was a beta to conceal his real rank. Everyone will notice if he lies, so he simply hides his face.

"That is good to hear. Take care of yourself and be careful with your daily activities," Jungkook added, staring out the window, making Taehyung blush.