56. Guardian

Jungkook hurriedly went back to their pack when he heard about the news. It was 6 in the evening when he stormed inside his bedroom to see everyone gathered around his still unconscious mate. 

"What happened?!" Jungkook said with furious red eyes, but his wolf hadn't taken over his human yet, which is very rare for wolves to do so. And when I say rare, it means 2 out of 100 wolves can only do that. 

"Where's everyone? Didn't anyone of you accompany him to the hospital?! You all know that he's in danger!!" Jungkook said furiously. He's trying his best not to use his trueblood alpha's voice.

Everyone in the room stilled quite as they were all guilty for not keeping an eye on Taehyung, knowing the fact that the omega is in danger and he's carrying twins.

The intense aura in the room lessened when they heard Taehyung groan. 

"Argg." 

Jungkook ran immediately to help his mate, who's trying to sit up. 

"Love, are you okay? Are you in pain? What happened to you?" 

"My head aches," Taehyung answered as he immediately clung to his mate to smell his scent. 

"I can now smell your scent. Earlier, I couldn't smell it," Taehyung said, making everyone look at each other in confusion. 

"What do you mean, love?" Jungkook asked. 

"Earlier, when you came home, I couldn't smell your scent. Your body was not as warm and welcoming as it is now," Taehyung said with a pout on his lips.

"Baby, I just came home. What are you talking about?" Jungkook said as he fistled his hand. 

"Huh? You came earlier; you even accompanied me to the hospital. But when Irene injected me something, my sight got blurry, and all of a sudden you're gone; instead, there's a figure of a girl I cannot recognize. Then I fainted," Taehyung said. Jungkook poked his inner cheek and looked at her mother as he rubbed Taehyung's side. 

"I'm sorry, my love. I promise I will never leave your side again. You want to eat something?" Jungkook asked. 

"No, I'm just thirsty," the omega said. 

Jungkook then picked up a glass of water on the side table and handed it to his mate. Taehyung drank half of the glass as he felt a bit refreshed. 

"How did you know that something happened to him?" Jungkook asked, looking at Jin. Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jimin then looked directly at Hye Kyo, Minyoung, and Min Ah.

The three just smiled at everyone before responding.

"I think it's time for them to know, beauty." Miho said, as the three are still controlled by their wolves. 

"We're all. complete here. Why don't you tell them the whole story?" Minmin said as she pecked her husband's cheek. 

"Then I guess it's time." Beauty said. 

"What's happening?" Taehyung asked. 

"I will start off with you, dear." 

"Luna, is there something wrong with me?" Taehyung asked as he fixed his position so that he'd be facing everyone while still sitting on Jungkook's lap.

"Never, dear. In fact, you are that special omega they've been looking for." Beauty stated with a beautiful smile on her face. 

Everyone gasped in surprise at what they heard, even Taehyung himself.

"W-what?" Jungkook asked, and Beauty just nodded. 

"Before I proceed with the story, we wanted to confess something to you first." Beauty stated. 

"What is it?" Jin asked. 

"We three, together with Dyang, your mom's wolf." Beauty said, looking at Jin.

"We're Taehyung's guardians." Beauty added. Everyone in the room seems to be confused by what Luna stated. 

"But since Yea Ji died, someone took her place; unfortunately, until now, we're still looking for the 4th guardian to complete us." Minmim stated. 

"And also, before I start with the story, there's something I need to confirm first." Beauty stated before she looked at Miho, who used her vampire ability to run towards Taehyung with a knife, ready to stab his growing baby bump. 

Jungkook was fast to hold Min Ah's hand without even removing his other hand from his mate. There was a white aura surrounding the two of them, and I could be seen by everyone.

Meanwhile, Jin, Jimin, Jisoo, and Ryujin switched their eye colors to their respective eye colors when their wolves took over their humans and formed a circle with a blue aura surrounding them. On the other hand, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Sehun did the same, as their wolves took over their humans and created a red aura around them. 

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jungkook growled. 

"Enough." Beauty said. 

"Look at them." Beauty added, pointing to the two circles formed by his friends. 

Jungkook looked at them, and the eight just stared at each other as their wolves let their humans be in control once again. 

"What the fuck just happened?" Yoongi asked. 

"Remember earlier? We did the exact thing you all just did. That only means one thing." Minah said as she massaged her wrist from pain from Jungkook's grip.

"You all are their pup's guardian." Minmin said, making the eight gasp in surprise, but they still have no clue why or what they are talking about. 

"Jungkook and Taehyung seem like you're having trueblood alpha and trueblood omega pups." Beauty said, smiling at the two. 

"Jin, Jimin, Jisoo, and Ryujin, the four of you are the baby Omega's guardian, while Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Sehun, the four of you are the baby Alpha's guardian." 

"And you, Jungkook, son." 

"You're not just his fated mate but you're also the fourth guardian who will complete us in protecting Taehyung."

◽◽◽◽◽

I'm so excited for the next chapter!
I bet some of you are guessing what will
happen on the next chapter.
Let me know your thoughts! 😉

See you next chapter! 💜