50. Possessive

When Jungkook and Taehyung entered the dining room, the omega quickly buried his head on his mate's neck.

"What's wrong, love?" Jungkook questioned before settling into the chair next to Jin.

"They all smell yucky," Taehyung remarked, making Jungkook laugh.

"Excuse me? We all already took a bath," Ryujin said.

"But you still smell yucky," Taehyung pouted as his face remained buried in Jungkook's neck.

"You're so mean!" Ryujin exclaimed, rolling her eyes at Taehyung.

"He's not," Jungkook smirked.

"Who hurt you today? Why are you acting like that lately? Are you on heat or something?" Ryujin questioned, causing the sensitive Taehyung to cry.

"I'm just saying the truth. You all smell disgusting; it makes me want to throw up. My K-kookie is the only one who smells good," Taehyung stated with tears in his eyes. Jungkook, on the other hand, calmed his mate by letting out a calming scent.

"You're such a drama queen, Tae," Ryujin said, causing Jungkook to look at her with his eyes crimson and furious.

"Calm down. We're sorry, okay?" Hoseok said, drawing Ryujin closer to his side.

"Will you all stop bickering? And baby, what happened to you? You never acted like that," Jin asked, setting the dumplings and mustard in front of his sibling. Jungkook mindlinked Jin and instructed him to prepare Taehyung's meal. Jin quickly did as he was ordered because he liked seeing his brother eat breakfast, as opposed to before, when the omega always skipped breakfast.

"You have weird taste buds," Yoongi stated, looking at Taehyung, who was already enjoying his mustard-coated dumplings.

"It tastes good. Try it," Taehyung offered smiling.

"No, thank you," Yoongi said with disgust on his face.

Everyone then enjoyed their breakfast while conversing. Jungkook, on the other hand, was trying to convince Taehyung to eat some fruit, but the omega claimed that dumplings are as nutritious. Jungkook couldn't do anything since his mate kept crying.

After breakfast, everyone went to the playground for a walk and to watch the little pups play. Jungkook wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist, and he even bought water and a face towel for the omega.

"What's up with Jungkook? He's overly protective of Taehyung this morning," Namjoon asked his friends through mindlink. Of course, Taehyung and Jungkook are excluded.

"I don't know. Look at him, he looks like Taehyung's personal bodyguard," Sehun answered, as everyone tried not to laugh at the sight of Jungkook with extended arms, guarding his mate from the unbothered leaves as if they could injure his mate if they touched him.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the playground. Everyone sat on the bench while watching the kids play.

Jungkook was talking with Namjoon and didn't see Taehyung go to play with the pups. Jungkook was unaware that Taehyung was running around the playground until he heard his omega cry in pain.

Jungkook instantly looked for him, and when he found him, he was lying flat on his abdomen on the grass.

"FUCK TAEHYUNG!!" Jungkook shouted, sprinting towards him. All of the pups flee, terrified that Jungkook will get mad at them for unintentionally harming his omega.

"What happened?? Are you okay? Oh my god! Your tummy!" Jungkook said, pulling his friend onto his lap.

"Didn't I tell you to just sit beside me? Why did you play with the pups? I even told you to be careful with whatever you're doing, and you did the exact opposite!" Jungkook said, making his friends roll their eyes at his possessive behavior.

"You two are acting really weird," Sehun stated.

"What happened?" Jungkook questioned, caressing the omega's stomach.

"We were just playing, and I was running to catch those cute little pups, but I didn't see that there was a hose, so I stumbled flat," Taehyung answered with a giggle.

"It's not funny!! And who told you to run? Can you please be careful?" Jungkook asked in a gentle tone of voice.

"Oh, come on! Let him enjoy. He didn't even get any bruises; you're overreacting, Jungkook," Jin said. 

"You don't understand," Jungkook answered before standing up, holding his mate's bridal style, and returning to the bench.

"So possessive," Jimin commented as they followed the two back to the bench.