41. Lay on your side

SMUT WARNING ⚠️
Yaz Smut it iz. 🤭

Oh my God! "

Taehyung gasped as Jungkook carefully and gently inserted his middle finger into his mate's virgin hole.

"Ahhhh.. J-jungkook! Mmm, ahhhh!" Taehyung moaned loudly as he reached for something to hold on to, so the alpha grabbed the omega's hand with his free hand.

"You're doing good, baby," Jungkook said, carefully thrusting his fingers.

Taehyung held on tight to Jungkook's hand as his finger still worked its magic inside the omega's tight hole. The alpha swirled his finger inside, making Taehyung moan even louder. 

"Ahhhh!! J-jungkook!!"

Jungkook smiled, admiring his beautiful omega, as he continued to pleasure Taehyung. The alpha then added one more digit and continued thrusting his two digits inside his mate's virgin hole. 

"K-kookie i-im ahhhhhhh!!!"

Taehyung immediately emerged from the exquisite pleasure he was feeling from his mate. Jungkook's finger remained inside his omega's hole as warm white juice was squirted onto the omega's abdomen.

Jungkook saw that the omega's eyes were closed as he attempted to calm his breathing. 

"Don't pass out on me, my love; it's still afternoon, and we have a long night ahead of us," Jungkook stated with a smug expression. 

Taehyung's eyes opened when Jungkook pulled out his fingers and lay on his stomach once again. The omega's blue eyes widen when he feels the tip of his mate's warm and wet tongue on his rim.

"I'm going to tongue-fuck your hole, baby," Jungkook said before swirling the tip of his tongue on the rim of his mate's hole. 

Taehyung started moaning again as his mate's tongue continued to lick and swirl on his rim. The omega was unaware that he started moving his hips while both his palms were at the back of Jungkook's head.

"Ahhh J-jungkook"

The alpha then slowly inserted his tongue inside his omega's hole before he started thrusting his tongue. 

"Oh, god! Jungkook~" Taehyung moaned, pleased by how his alpha fucked his hole using his skilleda tongue.

"Just like that, Jungkook, uhmmmm~"

Taehyung couldn't stop his hips from moving; he was beginning to realize how good it was, to the point where he craved more; he wanted to feel his alpha's dick inside him.

"Jungkook, I want more."

Jungkook immediately stopped and pulled out his tongue. 

"What did you say, baby?" The alpha asked, still laying on his stomach.

Taehyung plopped on his elbow to look at his mate, who's still in between his parted legs. He was shy about repeating what he said, but his body craved more; his body wanted to become one with his alpha.

"I... I want you; I want to feel you inside me," Taehyung whispered, her cheeks blushing in embarrassment. 

Jungkook noticed his mates embarrassed, so he immediately sat up, gathered Taehyung's cum before spreading it on his own dick before hovering over his mate once again.

Jungkook aligned his dick on his mate's entrance before pecking the omega's forehead.

"You don't have to be embarrassed about what you want, baby. I would love to please you, so tell me everything you want me to do with your body," Jungkook said as he tried to carefully insert his dick inside his mate's hole.

"Ouch!!!!"

"Ahhh, fuck! You're so tight, Taehyung." 

The two moaned in sync, one moaning in pain and the other moaning in pleasure. 

"I-i don't think I can," Taehyung whispered, tapping Jungkook's shoulder.

"It won't last long, baby; I promise you'll enjoy it much more than my tongue pleases you."

"But it hurts!!!!! OUCH!!" Taehyung yelled again, tapping Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook's dick was only half-inserted inside. He didn't want to hurt his omega, but he couldn't help himself, especially after feeling the warmth of Taehyung's hole around his cock.

"Relax for me and trust me, my omega," Jungkook said softly, brushing away Taehyung's tears. The alpha pecked his omega's forehead before bending in to nibble his mate's nipple.

Jungkook used his free hand to grab Taehyung's dick and began jerking it. When Jungkook heard his companion moan and stopped clenching around his cock, he continued to penetrate his dick. 

"Oh fuck! You feel so good, love," Jungkook moans as he finally pushes his cock balls deep.

Jungkook keeps sucking his mate's nipple, waiting for him to adjust. After a few minutes, Taehyung began moving his hips.

"It appears you're ready, my love," Jungkook said before kneeling again.

"Yes please~"

Jungkook pushed the back of his mate's thigh till the omega's knee nearly reached his shoulders.

"Keep it open for me," Jungkook murmured, and Taehyung nodded in response.

The alpha then began pulling his dick out, leaving only the tip, before slamming back into Taehyung's hole.

"ahhhh~"

"How was it, baby?" Jungkook questioned as he slowly repeated the action.

"goo- ahhhh!"

Jungkook, on the other hand, was in pure bliss. This is not his first time having sex, but he has never had the satisfaction of having sex with his mate, Taehyung. It seemed as if it was the first time he had sex after a long period of being deprived. They had only just started, but Jungkook was already addicted to making love to his omega.

Jungkook's thrust started to find its steady pace; both have been moaning and enjoying the support they are receiving from one another. Taehyung continues to moan, and the alpha was happy about that. He loves hearing how he pleases his omega.

"Ahh, fuck baby, you feel so fucking good around my cock." Jungkook groans as he places his omega's legs on his shoulder.

"K-kookie, I think, ahh, uhmmm~"

"I'm cumming too, baby," Jungkook muttered.

When his mate's hole began clenching around his cock, he knew his omega was nearing his climax. Jungkook, on the other hand, knew he wouldn't last long since, in addition to Taehyung's clenching around him, this was his first time having sex without a condom, allowing him to feel his mate's warmth and his insides without a barier.

"Kookie! Oh, please," Taehyung said, clutching the silky covers. His body began to tremble as he approached his orgasm.

"Come for me, Tae," Jungkook declared.

Taehyung hit his second climax with a loud, lengthy moan, spurting all of his warm juice across his tummy. His entire body shivers as he rides his orgasm, while his alpha continues to pound on the omega's hole, pursuing his own orgasm.

"I'm cumming too, baby! Ohhh shit!" Jungkook groaned, thrusting his dick and finally letting go of his cum deep inside his mate's hole.

Jungkook dropped his body on top of his mate, but he's mindful not to put all of his weight on his omega by supporting his body weight with his elbow.

The omega was ready to sleep when his alpha pulled out his cock after their breathing became steady, but his eyes widen when Jungkook whispers...

"Lay on your side, baby, i want to take you sideways."