67. Minjae

"Minjae ..."

"Yeah, my little omega. I've been waiting for this day to come. And it's master for you," Minjae stated before slapping the omega, causing him to tilt his head to the side from the impact.
Taehyung raised his head, staring at Minjae with blue, furious eyes.

"All this time, it's just you," Taehyung stated agrily.

"Yes, it's me, my dear Omega. What are you going to do with that?" Minjae said as he walked to the spacious, dark room, pulled the chair closer to Taehyung, and sat on the wooden stool, his legs parted with a smug expression on his face.

"I'm going to kill you!" Taehyung exclaimed, his wrath taking over his body.

"Yeah?" Minjae murmured, tilting his head to one side.

"How? You can't even move a finger to do magic, and it looked like you haven't even figured out how to use it. I mean, yeah, you're the only wolf who can kill me, but before you can do that, I'll kill you first." Minjae added with a look of contentment on his face.

"They will find you, Minjae. Trust me," Taehyung said, although he's not sure about that. The place where he's staying was surrounded by a strong spell, since he can't mindlink anyone, and his wolf was getting weak.

"How? I have my doppelganger still working at that hospital. I kidnapped Bogum so they will suspect him instead of me and mislead them," Minjae said with a smirk.

"W-what? Where is he? You seriously involved him in this bullshit? You're such an asshole!" Taehyung shouted, but another sharp slap landed on his face.

"Disrespect me again, and I will kill you immediately!" Minjae spits before caressing Taehyung's baby bump down to his thigh.

"Don't touch me, you disgusting piece of shi- AHHHHH!" Taehyung couldn't continue his sentence after receiving a strong blow on his now visible baby bump, causing him to cry in pain and worry.

"I-i'm sorry. Please don't hurt my babies. They are getting weak, and you know that!"

Minjae laughed heartily as he returned to his seat.

"No, they are not; in fact, they are extremely strong." Minjae responded. Taehyung was still crying as he softly caressed his stomach, enduring the pain.

"What are you talking about? You know they're not! Jungkook can't even smell them or even feel their heartbeat! I even bled and almost had a miscarriage!" Taehyung let out a scream. Minjae simply smirked at his comment.

"I knew it. You weren't sleeping when I arrived at your room earlier. Your mate is so dumb to not even realize you're already awake." Minjae said with a giggle.

"Don't worry, I made sure your babies are healthy. I used a spell for your babies scent and even their heartbeats so that your mate will think that they are getting weak. And if you're going to ask about your bleeding? Nah, it's also a spell. You know I'm not called the most powerful sorcerer for nothing. Its all part of the plan, omega."

"You're evil! You're unbelievable! What did I do to you?!" Taehyung shouted.

"You exist." Minjae stated in a low, frightening tone.

"You're the last omega who can make me more powerful, and apparently you're also the only omega who can beat us sorcerers. What's even special about you?" Minjae asked.

"How did you know I'm special? What do you know about me?" Taehyung asked.

"The day Irene and Joy were supposed to kidnap you, I asked Irene to find something about whatever shield you guys did, and to our luck, she found out that you're the special omega we've been looking for. You even have guardians."

"But why, Kim Taehyung? What's so special about you?" Minjae added, making Taehyung smirk.

"Anyway! Take a rest, my omega.  The day after tomorrow we'll do the offering. I want you and your babies healthy," Minjae said as he walked near Taehyung to peck his forehead.

"I said don't you fucking touch me! And that won't happen! I know they will find a way to save me!" Taehyung shouted.

Minjae laughed once again before he grabbed Taehyung's face, making the omega whimper in pain.

"How? The Blood Moon Pack is a powerful pack, but they don't know what they will do in this situation as they don't have any experience. That's the problem; no one ever dares to start a war with them, and that's their weakness. Experience is the key, my omega." Minjae said as he continued to grip Taehyung's face.

"Your guardians won't find you, Taehyung. They didn't even feel that you're in danger. Why? Because I'm the most powerful sorcerer alive. No one will beat me,keep that in your fucking mind!"

"And for the last time! Don't you ever disrespect me again!" Minjae yelled as he double-slapped Taehyung's face, making his nose bleed because of how hard the impact was.

"Now go fucking sleep! I want you healthy for the offering," Minjae said as he slapped Taehyung once again. Heading out of the cell, he slammed the door, leaving the bloody omega alone.

Taehyung started sobbing behind a closed door in a dark, cold room as he caressed his baby bump.

"I'm so sorry, pups. Please hang in there. I know your daddy will find us. He won't let anything bad happen to us. Please... please."