32. Tenerife Sea

The two sat down where their friends were. Jungkook left to get some whiskey, leaving Taehyung with his friends. Hoseok and Sehun quickly sat next to the birthday boy.

"Happy Birthday, Taehyung," Sehun said.

"You look so wonderful tonight, although you always look so beautiful," according to Hoseok.

"Thank you. You two, you look handsome," Taehyung responded, his face as red as a tomato from the constant compliments.

"Tae, we haven't asked yet for your forgiveness last night, and I'm so sorry. It was my idea to put those candles out," Hoseok stated sincerely, staring directly into his eyes.

"Me too, Tae. I do apologize; we actually forgot that you know... about... the fire. We're just too excited to surprise you that we even forgot about that," Sehun added with his head cocked down.

"Hey! It's okay. You don't have to apologize; you did nothing wrong. I should be the one to apologize for ruining your surprise," Taehyung went on to say.

"And I should also thank you because if it hadn't been for that incident, I wouldn't have known that my mate has been by my side for a couple of weeks now," Taehyung added, smiling as he looked at Jungkook, who was pouring vodka into a glass.

"I'm really happy for you and Jungkook; you changed him for the better," Sehun added, softly caressing the omega's shoulder.

"What are you doing to my mate, huh?" Jungkook joked as he approached the trio.

"Honey, come, let's dance." Ryujin interrupted them as he pulled Hoseok to the center.

"I should ask my boo to dance as well; enjoy the rest of the night, love birds," Sehun added, winking at the two before leaving them alone.

Jungkook sat next to Taehyung and quickly snaked his arm around his waist, softly drawing him closer to his side.

"Where have you been? Did you seriously block me?" Taehyung questioned in a sweet and caring tone.

"I'm sorry, baby. I don't want to ruin your mood. My dad and Alpha Seo Joon had to take care of something," Jungkook answered, placing a passionate kiss on Taehyung's shoulder before burying his head against Taehyung's neck.

"Take care of what?"

"It's nothing, love. Don't think about it."

"Is it bad?" Taehyung inquired, and Jungkook simply shook his head.

"Next time, don't just leave me like that. At least let me know, and don't you ever block me again." Taehyung went on to say,

"I'm sorry, and I promise I won't do it again," Jungkook responded.

Everyone was busy and enjoyed their evening. Their friends are gathered in the center, moving their bodies to the upbeat, loud music.

"I think you owe me a dance," Taehyung said, recalling Jungkook's remarks about his video greeting.

"Enjoy your party, and let's dance."

Jungkook laughed as he stood up and gently took Taehyung's hand, pulling him towards the center. People proceed to the side, giving them access to the center, where their friends are dancing and laughing.

Jungkook and Taehyung move their bodies in time with the exciting melody until it changes to a slower one.

"Omg, Tenerife Sea. I like this song," Jimin exclaimed as Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist. Jimin instantly placed his hands on top of his mate's shoulders.

The singer began to sing out the lyrics, and everyone danced side by side, feeling the sweet melody.

"I think I owe you a dance. May I have one?" Jungkook stated, facing each other as he extended his hand and waited for Taehyung's.