six.

006 ⎯⎯ detention

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐏𝐔𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑,
staring at the tiles on the floor. He tuned in and out of his friend's conversation, catching bits and pieces of what they were talking about. 

Now that a certain smiling ghost wasn't around he felt very bored. It was only the third day of them meeting and she had already had a big impact on his life.

Damn ghost.

"What'cha thinking about Katsuki?"

"Nothing." The blonde continued to play with his pencil. After a second he dropped the writing utensil, his eyebrow raising.

Katsuki?

He looked up to be met with a friendly pair of eyes. Y/N was floating above him, her head hanging upside down and her hair falling forwards. 

"Hi Katsuki!"

Bakugou clenched his fist, a tick mark growing on his head. The girl smiled, her face lighting up. Seeing this, the blonde sighed, taking a deep breath.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He questioned, picking up his pencil once again. Y/N set her feet firmly on the ground, swaying back and forth. "I got bored so I came to find you!" She beamed. 

"Is that Y/N?" 

Several heads swiveled, turning to face the ghost. She smiled, waving, and made her way over to Midoriya, Uraraka, and Tsuyu. Bakugou watched the ghost chat with his classmates, his tick mark reappearing. He turned to face the window, blowing out a puff of air.

"Hello class." The classroom door slid open, class 1-A's teacher, Mr. Aizawa, stepping inside. He ran his hand through his hair, sighing in exhaustion.

Y/N looked up from her conversation, curiosity filling her eyes. She began to walk over to the man, being pulled back by a certain blonde. 

Bakugou pulled the ghost behind him. "Don't go anywhere." Y/N raised a brow, puffing out her cheeks. A smile spread across her face as she vanished, reappearing in front of the black haired male. 

Lifting her feet from the ground, Y/N began to float circles around the man, examining him. She stopped in front of his face, taking in his tired eyes. "Hey Mister." She waved a hand, "Can you see me?"

"DAMMIT Y/N I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO ANYWHERE YOU DAMN GHOST!!"

Bakugou jumped from his seat, reaching for the girl. Y/N swiftly dove away from him, hiding behind Todoroki. 

"Ghost?" Mr. Aizawa raised a brow, sighing again. "Bakugou take a seat before you get detention." 

The blonde looked between the ghost and his teacher in confusion before huffing and making his way back to his seat. He sat down with a thump, crossing his arms over his chest. 

Y/N floated over to him, taking residence on the boy's desk. "Who's that and why can't he see me?"

"That's Mr. Aizawa, our teacher. I don't give a fuck whether or not he can see you." Bakugou muttered as he pulled books from his bag. 

"Bakugou, no talking."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Throughout the day, incidents continued to happen between the ghost and the angry blonde. Him tripping over her, her distracting him in class, him getting in trouble for yelling for "no reason", and so on.

So now here he was in detention all because of a certain ghost.

↳ [Edited]
That's called karma bakuhoe