two.

002 ⎯⎯ her eyes

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑?"
Bakugou scowled, his frown deepening. Y/N began to levitate off the couch, floating over to the blonde. "Is that a bad thing?" She questioned, the two now inches apart. Bakugou turned his eyes to the floor, "No..."

Something about this girl made him feel uneasy. Every time he looked her in the eye he felt hypnotized. He could no longer yell, he just had to answer her questions.

It freaked him out. 

Y/N settled back onto her feet, spinning around. Bakugou reached for the ghost, pulling her back. "How the hell do we get rid of you?" He questioned. 

The ghost phased through his hand, falling onto the ground with a small thump. She rubbed her behind, looking up to Bakugou.

"Do you want me to leave?"

The class watched as the two stared at each other, awaiting Bakugou's response. The blonde tried his best to look away but he couldn't pull his gaze from her eyes. He clenched his fist, sighing in defeat.

"Whatever, I don't give a shit anyway."

He stalked away towards his room, leaving the group staring at his receding figure. Y/N tilted her head, standing. "I guess that means...I can stay?"

"Yeah!"

Mina jumped forward, grabbing the ghost's hand. "Come on! You can sleep in my room!" She beamed, pulling the girl down the hall. With that, the rest of the class began to disperse to their rooms, calling out goodnights.

"See you in the morning!"

"Goodnight!"

"Hey where's my blanket?!"

"Everyone make sure to get a full night's sleep!"

"Oh! Let's have a sleepover!"

"I'll pass."

"Goodnight everybody!"

↳ [Edited]