three.

003 ⎯⎯ pancakes

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

lots of fluff !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"𝐍𝐆𝐇..."
Y/N sat up, rubbing her eyes. She glanced over to the sleeping girl beside her. Last night Mina had made her stay up and tell her everything about the afterlife. It was exhausting but gave the girl's a chance to bond. 

The ghost floated out of the bed and over to the window, watching the sunrise. After watching the sun for a few moments she decided to go find Bakugou. After all, he was the one who had summoned her.

Y/N made her way to the common area, hearing a sound from the kitchen. She poked her head around the corner to see Bakugou rummaging through a drawer.

"Katsuki!" She beamed, revealing herself. Bakugou looked up, grunting, before going back to what he was doing. Y/N sat herself on the counter, criss cross, watching the blond move around the kitchen.

"What're you doing?"

Bakugou pulled out a pan, turning on the stove. "It's my turn to make breakfast." He explained, turning to face the ghost. "What're you making?" Y/N questioned, jumping down from the counter. 

She inspected the ingredients he had gathered, her face lighting up. "Are you making pancakes?! I love pancakes! Oh make them super fluffy! Those are the best!" She gushed, clapping her hands. 

The blonde nodded, watching the girl jump up and down in excitement. "Ghosts can eat?" Y/N nodded, "Yeah! I haven't eaten in forever!" She cheered, turning. She looked Bakugou in the eye, her brows furrowing.

"Will you please make me some?"

Bakugou tried to pull his eyes from hers, grumbling. She was doing that thing again. The thing that made sure he couldn't say no or look away.

"Fine..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Good morning!" 

Y/N beamed as students began to file into the dining area. They began to take seats at the table as Bakugou placed plates of food down.

"Look," Sero took a seat next to Kirishima, "She's like a duckling." He motioned to the ghost currently following behind Bakugou as he made trips from the kitchen to the dining area. Kirishima chuckled, nodding in agreement. 

Once the blonde finished handing out plates he took a seat across from Kirishima, Y/N sitting next to him. He handed her a plate, digging into his own. The group began to chat, Y/N taking a bite of her food. 

"Wow!"

The table turned to the girl, confusion riding their features. Y/N turned to Bakugou, a grin spreading across her face.

"This is amazing Katsuki!" 

The blonde blushed, turning back to his plate. "Of course it is, I made it." He grumbled, shoving a piece of pancake into his mouth. Y/N nodded, picking up another piece of food. 

"Of course!"

↳ [Edited]