thirteen.

013 ⎯⎯ don't say it

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑,
Kicking off his shoes. He turned to Y/N, she was curled up on his bed, already wearing one of his shirts. She dropped the manga she was reading, smiling. 

"Katsuki we have to talk!" She patted the bed, the smile not leaving her face. Bakugou shrugged, sitting on the bed. Y/N stretched out, lying across his lap with a hum. 

The blonde blushed a little, shrugging it off. "What do you want?" The girl rolled over as to face the ceiling, stretching out her arms. "You know how the shrine is getting destroyed?"

Bakugou nodded, raising a brow. "Well it made me realize it's now or never." She smiled softly. "I don't know a lot about this feeling but I do know I want to be with you all the time." She started, closing her eyes.

"From the books I've read they say this feeling is called a crush. I don't exactly know if that's true but I thought I should tell you."

Bakugou froze, his face grew red, his hand clenching the blanket underneath him. "Y/N I-" The ghost sat up, holding a hand to the blonde's mouth. She let out a pained wince, adjusting herself so she was sitting on his lap. 

"Katsuki, sorry but you can't say that."

Y/N sighed, smiling softly. "If you say that you won't be able to take it back and it will hurt you a lot." 

Bakugou frowned, what was she talking about? How did she know what I was going to say? And how would it hurt him?

Y/N let out another wince, leaning down to place her head on Bakugou's chest. "It hurts." She whined, her arms wrapping around the boy's torso. 

"What hurts? Hey Y/N what's going on?" Bakugou looked down, his eyes widening. Y/N was now see through and fading. She winced again, whimpering.

"Sorry Katsuki." 

↳ [Edited]