Chapter 11: Expelled

_________________________

" You ok?" Pan ask concern getting closer to me.

" yea, uh. Is just that, uh.. Im confuse.." I stammer. " Is just that... Having all these, you know.. Memories back.."

" Yea, Uh..-" He adds but I interrupt him.

" Why did you kidnap me and put me in a cage, knowing who I was." I claim

" I was a coward to tell you who you were. Im sorry." He states " I didn't want things to get in my way, but you kissed me, and because of that you screw everything."

I chuckle, that was what Neal was talking about.

" So you remember everything..?" He consults, sitting down next to me.

" Yes..." I mumble awkwardly "What are you going to do with Henry, anyways."

" None of your business." He affirms, getting unpleasant as always.

" And what are you and Rumple hiding from me?" I consult.

" I don't think you are ready to hear it, Why don't you take some sleep." He answer with a kind voice, like he used to talk to me.

_________________________

- Flashback -

It was the night before the wedding, Veronica was getting marry to a guy who didn't really like her.

I was trying to sleep, but I couldn't. I had to much in my mind.

" Hey" I heard someone whisper me from my bedroom balcony, causing me to go out to the balcony and see who it was.

" Peter what are you doing here!" I claim whispering.

" remember what we talk a week ago?, about escaping? Well this is your lucky day! " he states with a wide smile glued to his face.

" What are you talking about?" I ask bewilder.

" I got a magic bean! It can take you anywhere!" He adds.

" Your not leaving just because yes, whats really going on?" I consult.

He wasn't going to go just because yes. Something had happen, perhaps something with his dad.

He sigh, " My dad expelled me from here, so if Im still here by tomorrow he will kill me. And if I'm going to be expel from here, I will do my own kingdom. And it will be much better. I will be more than powerful, and no one, I mean no one, will ever cross by my way, They will be afraid of me. I will even have my own army." He dish it out

" Woah., thats... I don't know.. A little bit evil.." I stammer.

" It is." He answer with a grin, but it wasn't the grins he usually do, it was an evil grin.

" But, Im sorry.. I-I cant go, I just.., I cant" I hesitate to answer.

" Well then.. It was nice to meet you, Eleanor.," He said stepping away.

" Wait!" I say, causing him to stop and turn to look at me. " Why did he expel you.."

" Because I don't wanna marry Veronica, Im sorry but I won't spend the rest of my life with someone so annoying, egocentric and cocky." He states, which was true, she was all that and much more.

" I see.. But wait!" I stop him again,

" Yes..?" He answers turning around again.

" I'll miss you" I smirk

" Me too Ellie." He smirk back, it wasn't like the dark smirk he made a seconds later, it was a sweet one, a pure one.

" Bye." I sigh

" Bye." He say, while stepping out and leaving.

" I kind of... like you.." I whisper to myself as I enter back to my bedroom and see Peter vanish through the woods.

____________________________