Chapter 1: 'Neverland?'

________________________________

I was getting tired of following my dad-or well my foster dad- up and down. He would not even tell me whats going on and thats getting me on my nerves, I just know that its something about 'Tamara' and a 'Greg'.

" Dad" I ask while walking to a ship.

" Not now sweetie" Rumple replies.

" But-"

" There you are!" Emma claim addressing Rumple.

" What now?" Rumple asks getting in the boat, the ' Jolly Roger'.

I don't know anything about my past, I don't even know why. My only memory of my past is about Gold and Belle adopting me, and that was when I was 16 years old. But me and hook was not in ' The Past', it happened some days ago, actually four days ago. He have been flirting with me since Neal- the real son of Rumple- was found. And four days ago we kind of make out. Obviously I don't like him, but it is awkward to see him again.

" Greg and Tamara, they took Henry" Emma states

" and they took him..?" Rumple ask

" Thats the problem, we don't know where" Neal states.

Neal, obviously Rumple likes Neal more than me. But me and Neal are like brother and sister. I really like him, of course in a sibling way.

" Are you willing to help yes or no?" Regina asks anxiously because of her son.

" Right" Rumple answers waving his hand making a glass globe appear.

He suddenly pinch a finger in what seems like a needle and he let the blood hit the globe.A map suddenly starts to appear in the globe.

All eyes where at Rumple and his globe, everyone including me had no idea on what was going on.

Suddenly Rumple widened his eyes in disbelief. And made a sigh.

" Neverland" he gasps

" Whats going on?" Regina claims anxiously.

" They took henry to 'Neverland" Rumple states.

" Neverland?!" Hook grins in disbelief " Impossible, theres no way to get in there"

" what about the bean" Emma adds hopefully.

" That could work" Rumple mumbles but everyone hears.

" Then what are we waiting for?!" Regina order desperately.

Everyone moved.

" wait, Dad!" I say addressing Rumple.

" Yes, sweetie?"

" Whats going on?!" I ask getting desperate.

" listen, theres no time to explain. Just hold Ur self from something, fast!" He order me and I listen.

I hold myself to a rope, the boat was shaking loudly and it was difficult to keep on feet, but probably only me, because I am really weak. I've never practice sports-or not that I remember. I'm really just boring ordinary, I'm irrelevant.

We enter to the portal, transporting us to an ocean. I walk to the ship balcony to see the view better. All I could see was a big Ocean, a blue sky and a island that I suppose is where we are all heading. The sky was so blue and full with marvelous clouds, the birds played joyfully and I knew this was a safe beautiful land.

" Don't trust its beautifulness" I heard a man say to me " The island is not what you think."

I turn my face to see who was the one talking. It was hook.

Suddenly I felt awkward and a little blush escaped.

That couldn't be real. Such a beautiful place couldn't hold a dark secret. I do believe that everything has a bad side, but this? This made me question everything. Just by swallowing the fresh air made me feel like home, as if there was something here that made me comfortable.

" why are you saying this?" I ask a little bit shy and confused.

" Have been already here, love " He winked at me while taking a sip of his rum.

" Its funny" I sigh " It feels like if I have been already here" I mumble gazing at the view.

___________________

N/A: I know this is short, but you'll see that the rest of the chapters aren't.
Thanks for reading! <3
Vote & comment