Chapter 20: Storybrooke

_______________________________

We pull away and sat up in the bed. But the tent was then invade by a big silence of awkwardness and confusion.

" Uh.. I guess... That this is..time for us to leave..." He commented.

" Wouldn't it be a little bit suspicious to see both of us coming out of your tent with our hair messy?" I interject, as I brush my chestnut brown wavy hair with my fingers and did the best as I could and fixed my outfit.

" lets go." He order and grip his hand on my wrist to drag me outside of the tent.

He had a dagger in his other hand, that I guess was for me. As we got out of the tent we saw Neal, Rumple, Regina and Emma. Basically everyone except for Henry, Hook and Snow & Charming.

" Now listen." Peter claim as he still hold me by my wrist, just that this time he fold it to my back, causing a pain. " You choose, Eleanor or Henry." He grinned and quickly put the dagger he was holding in my throat. He didn't really cut me with the dagger. The artifact was just barely touching my skin.

This made me think of how the hell could I be making out with this dude some minutes ago.

" What about both." Rumple said with clench teeth, as he got out a red box from his back. I have already seen this box in the pawnshop. This is a pandora box. This box is able to trap anyone, that anyone could be Peter.

He then opened the box causing a red fog to appear and start wroking. This box was meant to be for Peter, but because he was holding me we would both end up in the box. And Peter was aware of that because of the box starting to suck both of us. And I swore he was not going to let me go, But surprisingly; he push me to a side, producing me to be thrown in the mud.

" Your gonna regret this." Pan stated with clenched teeth, whilst he was being sucked in the box. There was no possibility for him to escape. Not even his powers could help him in this.

" What could you do? You will be trap in this box." Rumple replied with a smirk of pleasure in his lips.

I was still laying in the ground, confused of what Peter had just done. He saved my life, well... Of being trap in the box. But I just couldn't let Peter go, not when we were finally working out. Well, apart from he almost killing me some seconds ago.

" No! STOP!" I yelled, as I stood up. But it was too late because he was already in the box.

" What?! Why did you do that?!?!" I claim, annoyed.

" I don't know if you noticed, but he was going to kill you." Regina reply disturbed.

" its for everyones sake." Rumple added, as he picked up the box.

" What?! No?!" I allege.

" Why so annoyed by this?" Neal asked incredulously.

And thats when it hit me. Like really hard. I couldn't tell them that I had feelings for him, I can't imagine what they could do me for being in love with this bloody demon.

" Uh.. Nothing... I-I just thought it was wrong.." I hesitate to mumble.

" Alright, then we better leave." Emma interject.

I could of take the box and free Peter, but then I would become the villain or Pan could betrayed me. Plus, I don't feel like talking or making eye contact with Rumple.

We eventually made our way to what I guess, the ship. But what didn't fit was that Hook was no where to be seen. At least to me.

" So, how are you?" Neal asked to me while we all walked through the bushes.

" Fine.. I guess..." I mumble, as my eyes landed on the ground. How I said, I didn't wanted to do any eye contact with anyone. But he continue talking and talking, and because I didn't wanted to be rude I didn't told him to shut up. He haven't done me anything bad, anyway.

That was, until we heard some bushes whirling around, causing everyone to pause the walking and examine where the noise came from, just to hear some muffled voices that came from the bushes and trees. It sounded like if it was laughs of two people talking.
And within some seconds the voices who were talking appeared. It was Hook and a young blonde girl using green dirty clothes.

" Hook, where the hell have you been!" Emma claim, as she walk to hook, but then noticed that he had company. " oh... Tink..." Emma said disappointed.

Tink?, my eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing. Did Captain Hook and Tinkerbell date or something?.

" Yea.." Hook mutter. Obviously he was wary of the awkwardness of this situation. " We better leave, mates."

I glance to see Neal just to find a satisfied smirk in his face. Later, we began to walk again to the ship with a very sad atmosphere with us.

As we all got to the ship I noticed that they were more people that accompany us. They were the lost boys. Apparently, they betrayed Peter. But I couldn't blame them, its not like if Peter had treat them the best way.

I was staring at the view as I leaned on the ship balcony, while waiting for all the ship to be completely arrange for us to go home. But now I'm not very sure if I can call that home anymore.

" Eleanor." I heard Rumple call " Listen, I know you most be upset about me taking you away from your real family. I was a monster in those days, I let my emotions take over." He explained.

" I don't want to see you." I state while stepping away.

The way I understand it, my real father's name was or is 'Isaac', but thats all I know from him, plus I don't know where the hell he is. And Rumple took me away from him and Cora just to give me to a family that really didn't wanted me, and afterwards he adopts me?. Something just doesn't fit.

And without noticing, we were already in Storybooke. Lots of people were waiting for us to arrive. They looked cheerful and with ecstasy to see us, to se the heroes we were. But this didn't made me very happy, and I didn't really felt like a heroin anyways.

_____________________________________________

So this is the end, and this makes me sad. And how you might see, there will be a sequel because this obviously its undone. I don't really know when will the sequel be published, I think that in maybe one or two weeks. Anyway, hope y'all enjoy the fanfic and the ending and all that.

Thank you all for reading!! It means a lot for me!! 💖