Chapter 3: Failing The Plan

________________________________

" finally you two are here!" Hook says " We have a plan"

" and the plan is...?" I ask walking closer to the fire for heat.

" we get a group to distract pan, and the other group takes Henry. Easy and fast" Regina states

" Sounds good to me!" Snow adds with a warm smile.

" We need to get some sleep" Charming comments

Charming and Snow stayed awake because it was their turn to take care. But I couldn't get it out of my mind, I cant believe what I just made, how can I do that with my hands... Did Rumple put me a spell so I could have powers and defend myself in this supposedly maleficent island?

After a long time of thinking I felt my eyes heavy and I knew I couldn't continue being awake and I decided to asleep.

_______________________

Felix Pov

" Pan!" I say while searching for him

" Anything good?" Pan asks appearing near a tree.

" Yes, something that could help us a lot"

" What are you waiting for? Tell me " Pan comments getting desperate.

" Rumple has a daughter!" I reply

" Yea, and he has a son too. Baefire, Remember?" He sighs in annoyence.

" I know, thing is.. His daughter is weak, and Neal isn't." I add " So its easier to kidnap her" I grin

" She cant be weak if shes the daughter of 'The dark one' !" He answers getting more annoyed.

" Well, she has magic... But, she doesn't know how to use it." I try to convince Pan it could help.

" Hmm" He mumbles " I got a plan" He replies with a devil grin

________________________

Eleanor Pov

" wake up!" Neal says addressing me and waking me up of my slumber.

" Im awake shush!" I answer whilst rubbing my eyes

" We have to, go now" Neal states offering me his hand to help me get up.

" where?" I reply yawning and walking to where everyone was

" The plan, remember?" He answers

" Finally you woke up!" Regina claims in annoyance

" sorry" I apologize with a smile of embarrass.

" Lets get started!" Emma states

" Wait, what are the groups?" I ask " And wheres my father"

" Well, your 'father' decided to have his journey for himself" Regina says getting more annoyed " And your in the group with your 'brother' "

" Alright.." I reply still confuse on what to do.

" just follow me." Neal whispers me,

The group where I was in was, Neal, Snow, Hook and me. We where going to ' Distract' Pan.

" so what about you and Snow find shelter and me and Ellie find sticks for a bonfire" Neal says to Hook, leaving snow and me out of the conversation.

" Right, mate" Hook Reply walking away with snow. And me and Neal began our way to find sticks.

" Wait, if they are going to find shelter then how will we know where they are t?" I try to resonate.

" well, they cant be that far" Neal grins leaving a silence atmosphere conquer the air.

" do you have magic..?" I consult Neal after a long time of silence.

" No?" He affirms confused by my question " Rumple had me before he became ' The dark one' "

"Why?" he adds bewilder.

" just askin-"

" Well, well, well, see who we have here.." A boy tells addressing Neal with an evil grin, causing me and Neal to turn around and see who is talking.

" Pan" Neal gasps

" Peter pan? The ' witch' one?" I chuckle, and then move my eyes to see the 'demon' of 'Peter Pan', just to find an astonish expression paste on his face, like if he have just seen a ghost or something. His eyes were full of surprise that it got reflected in all his face. His mouth was slightly open, while his eyes were starring at me, Making me feel uncomfortable and causing my smile to vanish, giving me goosebumps and moving my eyes away from him.

" What? You're just going to stare at my sister!?" Neal claims getting his sword out.

Suddenly Pan was sent back to reality just to move his eyes to Neal. I felt I relief to not have his eyes glued on me again. But after that, I couldn't get my eyes away from him. As if my eyes wanted to see him for an unknown reason.

" Oh, you think Im scare of your cheap sword?" Pan chuckles with a evil grin.

" Get them!" Pan adds with an evil grin.

And without noticing, they where boys with hoods all around us in a circle causing me to feel my eyes heavy and to see everything blur, but I couldn't move my eyes away from his well sculpt head. That last thing. I saw was his face, it made me think why something so beautiful could be so mean. Finally I felt my legs numb and to fell to the ground. But the last thing I saw was he.

_____________________________________

N/A: I hope you all are liking the book so far! Please comment what you think and vote.

Thank you all for reading ❤️