"Genuinely??" Namjoon asked smiling a bit. Aera replied with a nod and a quiet "yes"

"I'm not really, I miss Seokjin and it came to the point that it hurt. Not only I miss him but I simply regret being negligent that night just because I let my temper win over a small fight..." He looked down smiling, but now bitterly.

Aera stayed quiet knowing that she can't say anything, so they both sat there, comfortable silence eating their table up.

Not even minutes passed, two familiar faces entered the cafè, turning their heads side to side -searching for the other group obviously.

Aera was first them so she waved her hands hesitantly for Yoongi to see, damn Jungkook was really there. When Yoongi noticed, he smiled and signed Jungkook to follow him.

"You're here, where's Jimin?" Yoongi asked while looking at Namjoon and Aera who had a very sad look on their faces.

"As expected, he didn't listen, he kept blaming himself.. We tried to force him to at least go get lunch with us, but he refused for the nth time saying he wasn't hungry" Aera explained while Yoongi pulled the chair back and sit beside Jungkook who seemed quiet, and obviously looking a bit sad.

All of them noticed but chose not to say anything, Yoongi sighed. He really didn't think this through, IT'S AWKWARD. Aera and Yoongi were the only ones who kept exchanging stares and the two stayed quiet. 

"Seriously this needs to stop, didn't you have something to say to Namjoon?" Yoongi sighed while looking at Jungkook who glared at him, He obviously didn't want to start first but he can't do anything anyways. 

"I... I didn't mean to act like that... Jimin-  Jimin told me I should've let you explain but that's a mistake I very regret... I was just -You know you promised -Seokjin hyung was crying and I couldn't bear it -I.... I'm sorry..." After stuttering a lot, finally he had let out his words. He told himself to prepare last night to not stutter but it didn't seem to work since he just did seconds ago. Namjoon was a bit surprised to see Jungkook give in easily, but he spoke anyways since he also had something to say.

"I believe that what I did was dumb, I was being careless and all that's why you guys didn't want me to explain -I mean I also looked like it... But just to let you know, what I said to you that night, I didn't mean it..." Namjoon sighed, also looking away as he tries to forget what he said to younger. "I was... I couldn't control my anger" He then added making Jungkook look up back at him.

"I didn't mind that, and I understand... I'm sorry for being too protective over Seokjin hyung, that I beat you up" Jungkook says calmly now and that started their "apologizing and forgiving" moment.

They kept saying sorry to each other that it began to annoy Yoongi so he decided to stop it and shut them both.

"Okay, enough. Why don't you just make up you gay ass bitches."

"Wow look who's talking?" Jungkook and Namjoon said in unison while looking at Yoongi offended. This made them all laugh.

"Anyways, Aera..." Yoongi started making Jungkook look away once again, was he really doing this?

"How's Jimin?" Yoongi asked.

"U-uh... He's okay I guess, except that he's still blaming himself -He also helped Taemin all of the sudden, dragging us also but we couldn't help. Kai was nearing death, we don't know what'll happen if we didn't..." She cracked a little smile, but this time earning Jungkook's attention.

"Th-they're not dating?" Jungkook didn't mean to voice out his thoughts but he didn't mind.

"N-no... My brother isn't that dumb, why would he date Taemin out of all people" Aera mumbled but enough for them to understand.