"I'm here, I'm here," Taylor said, carrying Willow and brushing her hand through Willow's soft curls as all three of them walked the red carpet together. Willow was starting to whimper at the camera flashes and the loud paparazzi, but soon stopped when Joe took her into his arms and bopped her up and down.

Taylor breathed a sigh of relief once they were inside, socializing while waiting for Joe to finish his interviews with the press.

"Hey guys, don't you look cute together," Blake commented, walking over to her friend with Ryan.

"Thank you! It's her first award show, so I'm hoping she'll either fall asleep or sit there without making a fuss." Taylor pursed her teeth together and sucked in her breath nervously.

"She'll be fine," Blake assured her friend. "She's such a good girl."

"Hey guys," Joe said, walking over to pat Ryan on the back and to give Blake a hug.

"Done?" Taylor raised her eyebrows at him. He nodded and grabbed her hand, exchanging goodbyes with the other couple before walking to their seats. Willow sat on Taylor's lap, occupied by one of the flowers on her dress.

"I'm nervous," Joe confessed, his hand on her thigh.

"Don't be, babe," Taylor placed her hand on top of his. "We're proud of you either way."

The show dragged by, and soon it was time for Best Actor. Joe tapped his foot nervously, his hand intertwined with Taylor's. Willow, oblivious to her surroundings, put her hands onto Joe's face, patting Joe's nose and giggling.

"Baby, no no." Joe whispered, gently removing her hands.

He didn't even realise when his name was called as the winner. "Babe," Taylor half screamed, leaping up and pulling him into a hug. She pecked his lips shortly, then licked her lips and whispered "I'm so, so proud of you."

"I know, I love you," Joe said. "I'm taking her up with me," he gestured to Willow and picked her up, walking up to the podium.

"Good evening everyone," Joe said. "This is my daughter, Willow, and I thought I'd bring her up here with me." he smiled. "Say hi baby," he mumbled into her ear.

"OOOOO," Willow spoke excitedly, reaching her tiny hands towards the mic, a determined look on her face,  earning a collective booming laugh from the audience.

"First of all, I'd like to thank the Academy for giving me this honour," Joe said. "To anyone who decided that I was worthy of this, uh, prestigious award. Then, I'd like to thank all of my co-stars and everyone who helped in my most recent movie, The Last Letter To Your Lover, which helped me win this Academy Award. Lastly, I'd like to thank my wife Taylor, who has always supported me through everything and Willow, who has made every day such a worth it. I love you both so much. Thank you!" he concluded his speech, picking up the Oscar and showing it off. He turned his head slightly to look at Willow, who was perched on his body, her back facing the audience.

"Say thank you, darling," he whispered, patting her back gently.

Willow turned around and gazed at him in the eyes, before looking towards the audience and reaching for the mic again with a cheeky face. "Thank oooo," she said shyly, winning more laughter from the audience.

They go back to their seats and Joe earns another kiss from Taylor.

"I'm so in love with you," she mumbles into his neck as he hugs her.

————
June 13th, 2020

"Hey guys!" Taylor said excitedly, embracing Eleanor and her boyfriend, Thomas. "It's nice to see you guys again. Say hi Tizzie," she whispered the last part into the baby's ear.