XXII - camden market in the afternoon

Inez seemed to be taking selfies of the market with her phone. Taylor ignored her, turning back to deciding between two candles. Joe saw her being indecisive and grabbed both out of her hands.

"We'll get both babe, I'll pay." he said, eager to get out of Inez's sight.

"No, no, let me choose," Taylor said, unaware of his intentions.

Unfortunately a loud American accent was rather noticeable at a british market. Inez's attention swooped towards the couple, and she squealed before walking over to them.

"Hey guys, it's been a while," she said snarkily, nearly spitting the gum out of her mouth.

"A couple months, yeah," Joe replied tightly.

"So what's up with you guys? What are you doing here in London, Taylor?"

"Oh... Um, I live here," Taylor said uncomfortably.

"Oooh. Everything must still be new to you then. I'll show you around sometime," Inez said, smacking her gum loudly.

"Thanks." Taylor replied reluctantly.

"What about you, Joe? How have you been doing?" Inez was suddenly all up in his space, seductively grabbing his hand and kissing his cheek. Despite seeing Taylor and Joe together every time they ran into each other, she just couldn't get the hint that they were a couple.

Joe awkwardly pulled his hand back from her grasp and wrapped it around Taylor. He cleared his throat before speaking again, giving himself a few seconds to think of a response. "I'm doing good. My fiancee is amazing and we're going to have a baby soon," he said, placing his hand on Taylor's slightly swollen belly and pecking her lips. Taylor added to the act by lifting her hand up and faced her palm to herself, showing off the gorgeous opal diamond engagement ring.

Inez's mouth dropped into an 'O' shape in slow realisation. "Oh, um, congrats you guys." she tried to say nonchalantly.

She backed away from the happy couple and hurried away. Taylor and Joe laughed at each other before the candle vendor aggressively asked them if they were buying the candles or not. Joe swiftly paid for both candles and took the bag they were placed in.

"Hopefully she won't bother us for a while now," Joe joked.

"Babe," Taylor breathed out, still laughing at their antics.

"I have the most fun when I'm with you," Joe said softly, brushing her bangs back and pecking her lips again.

She extended the kiss and cupped his cheeks, pulling back shortly after. "Okay." she grinned.

They walked around for a little while longer before they walked to a small cafe for a lunch. They chatted casually as they both looked at their phones, catching up on everything they missed in the past 48 hours.

Joe was scrolling through his instagram notifications and chuckled softly. "Look, love," he said, flipping his phone around and showing Taylor the screen. "I have a fanpage."

Taylor scrolled through all the pictures of Joe, laughing at the fangirling captions. "At least someone loves you, since you're not getting any affection from me anyways."

"Hey!" Joe pouted, liking a few posts. He scrolled through similar accounts before finding one with a profile picture of Taylor and himself. "Look again," he said. "This one's for both of us."

"Apparently we have ship names, Jaylor and Toe." Taylor said, finding the account on her phone and liking a few posts when Joe did likewise.

"I know which one I like better," Joe said cheekily.