IX - this love lasts so long

6th Nov

Currently both Taylor and Joe were staying at Taylor's home in LA. Taylor's script she submitted was accepted with open hands and she had been working with the director to discuss the project for the past month. Joe was at the audition for the same movie, and he should be home at any minute. They were both hoping that this would work out well, not only because of their careers, but also because they could potentially be working on the same film together.

The door unlocked and revealed a disheveled and dejected Joe. He took off his shoes and coat, taking a deep breath and smirking before walking over to Taylor. Lying on the couch reading a book, her hair was all over the place and minimal makeup was on her face, yet to him she was the most beautiful person in the world.

"Hey babe," he grinned, kissing her cheek.

Taylor jumping in surprise but quickly got up to wrap her arms around his neck, placing kisses into his hair.

"How was it?" she asked eagerly.

Joe sighed and sat down onto the couch, running his hands through his hair and covering his face. He sat there in silence, provoking a worried Taylor to sit down with his and rub his back gently.

"My love, it's okay if you didn't get it. Come on, tell me about it hm?" she said, wrapping her arms around him.

Joe looked up grinning like a devil and immediately tackled her rugby style, landing on top of her on the couch. He pushed a few strands of hair out of her flushed face and pressed a kiss onto her soft lips.

"I got you," he said. "You know what else I got?"

"What?" she said, smiling cheekily.

"The part." he whispered. "I got it. We're gonna be in the credits of a movie together, my love."

Taylor squealed excitedly and lifted her head to plant kisses all over his face.

"We're going to be in a movie together," she said in disbelief.

"Yes we are." he smiled.

"If I'm going to be honest, I've been waiting for this for many years."

"Me too," Joe admitted.

20th Nov

Taylor sighed dramatically, crumpling yet another piece of paper and throwing is behind her shoulder. She was yet again struggling to come up with the exact lines for a script, and she was stressing about it since she was going to be presenting it to a director she really admired soon. It was a big deal for her that he had agreed on a project together, but she had fucked up when she agreed to help write some lyrics for the soundtracks too. She had always had a knack for music and songwriting, but she could never imagine herself as an international music star. She was afraid that she had bit off more than she could chew, and the producer was also being slow with sending over tracks. She was already halfway there, she just was at the climax and needed the right words for the big argument. It also had to fit into the track he sent over too. She also had to decide on a potential title, which was proving quite hard for herself.

Joe walked into her home study and pulled out a chair to sit down next to her. She was so concentrated that she didn't even realise he had been sitting there until she finally looked up ten minutes later.

"Hey babe," she sighed softly.

Joe could see that she was tensed up and stood up to get behind her, placing his hands on both her shoulders and began kneading and massaging them gently. She turned her head around to smile at him, before turning around again and bending over the piece of paper. For some reason, Taylor always liked physically writing down ber drafts onto paper instead of typing it digitally. It was only when she had co- writers that she had to share a document so they could share their opinions on the drafts, which was not the case this time.