epilogue

taylor and joe's married life with Willow and what the other characters are up to currently::

10th November, 2019

As Taylor unlocks the door, she realises the house is unusually quiet. She strips off her coat and her high heels, relaxing her toes. She walks into the living room and sees Joe and Willow asleep on the couch, with Joe holding Willow tightly and Willow's head on Joe's shoulder.

She walks closer to them, snapping a few photos secretly before walking over to them and kneeling on the floor beside Joe.

She tried to gently pry Willow from his grasp, so that she could put her in her cot.

Joe, still half asleep, grasped Willow even tighter and put his chin gently on her back. "My baby," he mumbled protectively.

Taylor giggled slightly at his behaviour and brushed his hair back. "Yeah my love, I know it's your baby but it's mine too and we have you get her to her cot, hm?" she said softly.

"I want to stay here," Joe mumbled, his eyes still closed.

"I'm afraid you're going to accidentally hurt Willow in your sleep, babe, we have to get her to her cot."

"Stop making things up, you're just jealous I abandoned you and our bed for Willow," Joe scoffs jokingly.

"Joseph. I'm being serious."

"Mmkay," Joe groans, finally getting up from the couch, his blue eyes opening. He placed kisses on Willow and Taylor's head as they walked up the stairs to her nursery.

When they laid Willow down, they breathed a sigh of relief when she didn't stir, sleeping peacefully with a pacifier in her mouth.

When they left the room, Taylor wrapped her arms around Joe's neck and leaned her head on his shoulder like Willow did. "Carry me please," she said sleepily.

Joe grabbed her thighs to support her body as she clung on to him. "How was the event?"

"It was fun, but I missed you." she said softly.

"My baby," he mumbled into her ear, making her chuckle quietly.

"Mwah," she said, exaggerating her kiss on his shoulder.

————
May 8th, 2020

Willow giggles happily as she is perched on Taylor's hip. Taylor grabs her tiny hand and guides it to the doorbell. Willow uses her whole palm to press the button, then she retreats her hand and claps her hands happily.

A few moments later,  the door opens, revealing Andrea.

"Hey Mom!" Taylor says excitedly, going in for a one arm embrace. "How are you doing!"

"Guess what," Andrea says softly. "I'm cancer free now. The chemo worked."

Taylor immediately leaps up and down, jiggling Willow with her excitedly. She embraces her mother in a bone crushing hug, crying happy tears.

"I'm so glad you're okay now," Taylor whispered. "I don't know what I would do without you."

Andrea smiles at Taylor before accepting Joe's hug, who was standing behind them the whole time.

"Hey Willow," Andrea said quietly to her granddaughter.

Willow ignores her, her chin on Taylor's shoulder, her back facing Andrea.

"She ignores you if you call her Willow. I started calling her Lizzie because of her middle name but she says it with a 'T' and so now it's Tizzie."