Lao Liu thought to himself, this is too much for you to praise me... Ha ha.

    So all the teachers in the school knew that there was a golden lump in Liu's class. The parents were very generous and donated a batch of equipment worth millions of dollars to the school.

    After class, Lao Liu walked into the noisy classroom just now.

    When the students saw the teacher, they calmed down.

    "Classmates, it's in class! I still count the names today." Old Liu said, holding the roster to start a little.

    "Wen Ling." "Here."

    The

    most handsome boy in the class was called, and the girls in the class looked at him.

    "It's safe and sound." Old Liu raised his head.

    "Here." As a clear voice sounded, one hand was raised, and it was really different.

    Liu smiled and said: "An classmates, leave yesterday, the body is all right?"

    Safe and sound to be just a little bit embarrassed, after listening to the teacher's question, instant hot nerve:. "...... all right, thank a teacher concerned about the"

    point After finishing his name, Lao Liu said, "Then choose cadres for the class today. Whoever intends to be the class leader can recommend himself, of course." His gaze swept across the green faces: "You can also recommend other classmates. "

    Soon a girl shouted below: "Teacher, I recommend classmate Wen Ling!"

    Wen Ling became the focus of the class, and saw his old god smile on the ground, and did not express his opinion.

    Lao Liu liked the person in charge of the face in his class, and he looked at what the cadre in charge said: "Okay, classmate Wenling has one vote, is there anyone else?" He suddenly looked at An Wuhao: "Classmate An, do you think Don't want to be the class leader?"

    An Wuhao looked surprised, and shook his head quickly: "Teacher, I don't want to be the class leader."

    As a scumbag, he is too unfamiliar with the term class leader, let alone the class leader, the team leader is not. Have been.

    "That's all right." Old Liu was quite disappointed.

    There were too many people who voted for Wen Ling, and everyone seemed to think that he was the best candidate for the squad leader.

    An Wuhao thinks so too, after all, from Wen Ling, you can see the aura of good character and learning everywhere.

    "Teacher, I don't want to be the squad leader either." Wen Ling raised his hand, then pointed to the brother Yuanhang behind him: "I recommend Xu Yuanhang to be the squad leader." The

    class was quiet.

    Xu Yuanhang didn't know that he was so capable of fighting in Wen Ling's mind.

    "..." An Wuhao also looked at the next door in surprise.

    Wen Ling raised his eyebrows at him: "What are you looking at, don't you want to be?" Then he continued to sit still smiling, waiting for the wave to pass.

    To be honest, going to school is really boring.

    The phone was in his pocket, but he couldn't play with it in order to give Lao Liu face.

    The class continued to lively discuss who should be the cadre.

    In the end, Xu Yuanhang was chosen as the monitor, so she was very happy.