☀︎︎𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵☀︎︎

Start from the beginning

I stood in between her legs and looked down at her, "Don't start this, again. We moved passed this, Gee. Tell me what's wrong."

"I'm just so annoyed. Like Ion mean to go off on y'all but I can't help it." Tears showed up in her eyes and I was more worried than I was before. "I'm sorry."

"You know Ima still love you and fuck with you even if you hating me for the day. I wanna know if you feeling bad, so I can help you feel better. Stop tryna hide from me." I grabbed her hands.

"I know. Today's just not a good day for me." She said lowly.

I wanted her cheered up.

"You wanna go see your people?"

"Uh, yea. I haven't seen my mama in a bit." She agreed.

Every time we went over there in the last couple months, her mama wasn't home because she was at work. Jia would talk to her for advice when her dad wasn't being reasonable, I guess.

We told Mani where we were going and went straight there. I felt stupid for not being able to lift her mood. It was like I was bringing her to her parents' house because I couldn't take care of her myself. It wasn't supposed to be like that.

"Come on, baby." I opened the car door for her to walk her inside.

I used her key to get in. Elijah was sitting on the couch eating out of a bag of lays.

"Hey, where Ma at?" I asked him.

"Damn, y'all not even gon say hi to me first?"

"Shut up. Where my mama?" Gee jumped in.

"Ion know." Helpful.

"Mama!" Jia called.

Ali came in from the kitchen and was wiping her hands with a paper towel. "Hi, my babies." She looked intently at Majia. "What's wrong?"

She shrugged as an answer.

"LiLi, can you go upstairs so I can talk to Gigi?" Ali said.

Once he was gone, we were told to sit on the couch.

"You do sum to my baby, Sav?"

Oh shit.

"Nah-"

"He didn't. I just don't feel good and Ion know why."

"Uh huh..." Ali smiled.

"What?" I wanted to know why she looked so happy.

"Nun. Y'all just gon have to make space for a baby."

"A what?!" We both exclaimed.

"You pregnant."

I tried to contain my excitement because I didn't know what Jia was thinking right now. I knew that she was scared of another miscarriage.

"We don't know that for sure. I haven't taken a test and I haven't had any crazy symptoms." Jia defended.

"How long you been mood swinging for?"

"Just a couple times recently."

Now, she know-

"Nah, it been every couple of days for a bit. She been getting irritated at me and my lil brother a lot." I admitted.

Ali ran out the room and let me and my girl sit in silence for a couple minutes before coming back with a small white box in her hand.

"You wanna take it, Gigi? It's up to you." She told her .