chapter 24

Corpse pov:

I'm sitting on my kitchen floor, I miss her so much. It's been about a week and I don't know what to do with myself, I've streamed but people have been saying I'm "off". Sykkuno, jack, Rae and a few others including Karl Jacob's and Emma langevin all rushed to talk to me over the past few days. Most of them knew about me and y/n and some were just worried about my face almost being posted.

Rae and jack both were mad at me at first till I explained what happened, Sykkuno was "disappointed". Everyone has settled down and are trying to help me get y/n to talk to me. Though i think she turned off all discord notifs.

Suddenly, my phone starts vibrating on the counter. I quickly stumble to my feet and practically throw myself at my phone, it's her.

Y/n POV:

I'm shaking and I'm already letting my emotions take over, I feel like an idiot for calling back immediately but I can't help it.

He picks up and I really start to panic.

"H-hi" he says, I can here the pain in his voice. It's even deeper and raspier then normal, like he's been screaming and crying. "Hi" I mumble, "I- I'm sorry nugget" he says slowly as if he was scared. I smile a little, gosh... how the fuck does he do this to me. "I- please corpse.... don't play with my feelings, I can't handle that." I say quietly. "Y/n you don't understand, please just let me come over to explain, I don't want to screw this up over a call..." he says slowly, "corpse, I don't know.... I-" "nugget please" he interrupts softly. "Ok, but corpse... I really can't promise immediate forgiveness." I finish, "I understand, but you at least deserve to understand what happened." He sighs. "Ok, come over" I say, "I'll be over in 10" he says before hanging up.

Oh geez, what did I get myself into now.....

Corpse POV:

I speed to y/n's house, like speed. Before I left I changed into an over size black shirt and some black sweats. She loved it when I dressed comfy because in her words I was her "soft teddy bear boy". Gosh, I really hope she forgives me.

I arrive at her home and run up the stairs to her apartment, I rush to her door and take a deep breath collecting my thoughts. I knock twice then fluff up my hair, she love it when my hair is messy.

The door slowly creeps open and I see her, her beautiful eyes, her blushing cheeks, her soft lips and her anxious gaze. Emotions rush over me and I almost fall to the floor, she's right here and all I want to do is hug her. But I can't, not yet.

Y/n POV:

I look at him and all I want to do is hug him, but I can't, not yet.

A/n: hey luvs! Hope you all are doing good, I'm feeling productive so next chapter will be up soon! (lies)

Also NEW BOOK! I'm currently in love with Larry Johnson from sally face so I'm writing an oc x Larry Johnson book! so like if you are into sally face check it outttt!💖💖💖