chapter 3

Y/N POV:

You read through the list of questions picking the most basic ones to start with, like favorite colors, movies and tv shows etc. you wanted to make sure to be careful of oversharing or saying anything too personal. You then go for the questions that catch your eye, for example "do you have a bf/gf?". " haha, chat! You guys are so crazy, I could never have a bf or gf. I play video games for a living." You say threw your giggles. You wanted a relationship but past bad experiences have scared you into not trusting your heart with many people. You laughed as you read the next few questions, "oh my god chat, some of you guys are so funny. Why are all of you so curious about my height? Well for your information I'm like 5'3 I think.". Your chat proceeded to spam "shawty" or "lil bean". You giggled and said " 5'3 isn't even short guys! And even if it is, please don't make a big deal out of it." (this sounds pick me but its not, I swear!)

After answering many more questions you end your stream. You look at the clock to see that it is 9:12 pm, " wow that was longer then expected" you said out loud to your empty room. You got up from your desk then proceed to collapse onto your soft mattress. You sigh to your self and lay in the silence of your empty apartment, you end up thinking back to the stream and how happy you were that your dreams were finally coming true. Suddenly a discord notification from your phone cuts the silence forcing you to get up and look. You see that it's a text from Scott and you start to get excited.

Smajor

Jinxy

Hey jinxy, so just wanted to tell you that we are playing tomorrow at 2pm in your time zone.

Ok perfect! I'm honestly so excited, I need more streamer friends😂

Well I'm sure you will make some tomorrow!

Yeah :)

Ok well I'll add you to the vc tmr, have a lovely night:)

Yea, thank you! Bye:)

Ahhhhh I literally cannot wait till tomorrow! I wonder who else will be in that lobby though? I'm sure they will all be lovely people, you thought to yourself. After about an hour of scrolling through TikTok (as one does) you decided to sleep early for once so that you could be well rested for your stream tomorrow.

You woke up the next morning at 9am feeling excited because today was the day you would finally be able to interact with some new people in the twitch community. You got out of bed and lazily went through your morning, you are not a morning person. The idea that someone could be alive and cheery right after waking up was insane in your opinion. After doing some light skincare and makeup, you made yourself some coffee. Your mind wanders to how you were going to past the time. Brina works at hot topic on these days, she's in college and works a better job elsewhere but she says that working at hot topic is worth it because she gets to talk to hot girls. Holly is probably off somewhere doing something nobel because as she says " If I don't help, who else will". So that leaves you with no one to bother. You end up just going for a walk to the cafe next to your apartment complex. You put on a simple outfit 

(here is some reference for those who can't think of anything)

As you were about to walk into the cafe you notice a tall man with dark hair walking out of the cafe, he is extremely pretty

As you were about to walk into the cafe you notice a tall man with dark hair walking out of the cafe, he is extremely pretty. You accidentally stare for a moment to long and he looks at you. You turn bright as a tomato and notice he has a bit of blush on his cheeks, or at least thats what it looked like. "But why would he blush? He probably just thought it was weird that I was staring at him."you think to yourself. He opens the door for you and you quietly thank him while looking down at the floor to hide the blush on your face, he just nods and leaves. Weird. "I really gotta stop melting at any attention i get, I probably looked so weird, well to late to fix it." You think to yourself. You order your drink and pay, as you wait you check the time to see that it is around 10:30. You grab your drink from the counter and thank the barista, you walk out and back to your apartment.

Once your back in you do a bit of editing till 12. You actually liked editing videos, it was calming and you were actually pretty decent at it. The next 1 hour and 45 minutes went by quickly, you spent them on your phone because you have like 0 life (cuz same). 

A/N: 

ok so next chapter is where is when your actually going to play among us with everyone, I'm so sorry this is going slow, thats just how I right. hope you guys like this though, I will probably get the next chapter out by tomorrow or maybe even tonight!💖