chapter 20

Y/n pov:

Warm water running down my body and the kind smell of shampoo and soap filling my lungs, I feel fresh. I step out of the shower and check the time, 3:45pm. I put on my new clothes and blow dry my hair, I then get a call from holly. 

"hey luv!" I say energetically, "Hi! what time are you coming over?" holly asks. "hm, in like an hour or so." I say, "ok, ok! brina can't make it but we can see her tomorrow." Holly explained. "aw ok, I'll be over as soon as I can." I say walking into my kitchen, "alright, but hurry your ass up because I'm bored!" holly giggles. "mmk, byeee!" I giggle before hanging up, I then get a text from corpse:

______________________________________

Corpse

Jinxy

hey princess <33 

hey love :)) <33

how are you feeling?

Good! I'm excited for tonight.

same, I don't really like party's at all but these are all my old closest friends!

Well I hope you have fun!

you too buba, I'm going to go now but text me when you get home.

Ok, by babe <33

bye<33

______________________________________

I finish up some editing and before leaving to meet holly.

I arrive at hollys home and knock on the door, "hey!" I squeal. "Hey!!! dude, I've missed you so much!" holly says as she pulls me into her house. "so whats the plan?" I ask, "we are going to order lots of food and binge anime!" holly says rushing me to her couch. "yes!!!" I say as we turn on her tv, I grab hollys phone and enter her password. we order food from 4 different places not including the McDonald's sprite because that shit hits different! 

We watch tv and played video games and ate for hours! like till 10, "Are we wasting time?" I ask. "no, i think this is a perfect use of our time!" holly laughs as she grabs my phone. I let her have it and I continue watching as she looks through my instagram feed.

Suddenly I see her gasp a little but I don't question it at first, "hey um y/n, I- um, I'm so sorry.... I'm going to beat that mother fuckers ass!" holly says slowly handing the phone to me. "um, what?" I say before looking down at what holly was looking at, I look at my phone and see that corpse had texted me. I open the messages and Immediately feel tears run down my face, my heart stopped. The first message is a picture of corpse on a couch and a really skinny, pretty girl straddling him.... they were kissing. under the picture there were 2 messages say "hey so I think you are corpses new gf", "that's corpses ex, I think he misses her, lol!" 

I feel broken, my breathe is short and I feel light headed. Tears are now streaming down my cheeks and holly holds me in her arms. I cry and cry and cry, my head and eyes hurt but not as much as my heart. I pick my phone back up and block corpse, I'm so done with him. I can't believe I thought he loved me, I'm so dumb. 

"how about you stay with me for a few more days?" Holly says taking me into her room, "thank you, I feel so dumb." I say through my tears. "you are not dumb, he is an idiot who never deserved you!" holly says. "I guess" I say still crying.