chapter 2

A/U: 

so umm, I got bored and decided to post a chapter i already had written out so enjoy!

Y/N: 

You wake up at 10 am and immediately check your phone. You see all the text from holly and Brina from last night and laugh to yourself a little, you then check Twitter. A lot of fans have tagged you in tweets congratulating you on hitting 100k. You like and respond to as many as you can because you love all of your fans. You send out a tweet saying

—————————————————————

Jinxy @jinxy

Hey guys! Thank you all so so so so so much! I cannot express to you guys how much I love you all!💗💗💗 also today 7pm pst qna stream to celebrate 100k!

70k❤️ 10k💬 300♻️

|

|

|

Scott smajor @smajor1995

Congrats! Love your content💗

50k❤️ 807💬 156♻️

|

|

|

Jinxy @jinxy

OMG thank you!!!

20k❤️ 328💬 54♻️

—————————————————————

Did that just happen!? Did Scott really just reply to my tweet?!? WOAH! Soon after you had finally managed to calm yourself down from shock you got a notification from instagram. You looked and it was a dm from smajor!

Smajor

You

Hey! So I have been watching some of your content and I was just wondering wether you would like to play an among us Lobby with me and some friends tomorrow?

Ofc, I'm so down!

Yay! Could I get your discord?

Yea, it's jinxy#9034.

Ok great! I'll send you the specifics on there ltr.

Okay, bye!

Bye!

Well this ought to be interesting! You check the time and realize you have been in bed for about half an hour so you get up and take a nice long shower. After you shower and eat you spend the rest of your afternoon leading up to the qna stream cleaning your house (for no reason). After reorganizing everything you own you check the clock to find that it is now 5:30. You decided to play a bit of bedwars, edit videos and eat dinner to pass the time. You had just finished editing your little misfortune play through video (which is an amazing game you should all play) you check the time again and see that it is 6:53. You boot up your pc and set up your stream and by the time it is 6:55 you have your stream is starting soon screen up. You tweet that your stream is starting and watch as the number of viewers goes all the way up to 37k. You ended up titling the stream "qna time bbys". You officially start your stream and welcome all your viewers while explaining the game plan. You put out a tweet and have people reply with questions for your stream and immediately the reply's start to stack. Once you have a decent amount of questions you start. 

A/U:

so like my friend S will be helping me with writing so if the style is inconsistent sometimes i'm sorry. also have a lovely day/night!