chapter 6

Y/N pov:

About an hour after these text I got a call from Brina.

"Hey bae!" Brina yelled through the phone, "hey luv, wassup?" I laughed, "just wanted to tell you me and holly are on our way to your house." Brina giggled. "Wait huh?" I said, "oh nvm, we are outside your apartment complex".

Brina hung up on me and a few minutes later I hear a knock at the door. "No way they actually just drove over to my home" I laughed out to myself. I walked over to the door and opened it to see Brina and holly standing there both on there phones. Brina let herself in and holly greeted me.

"What are you guys doin here?" I asked, " we were bored and you have Postmates" Brina said as holly laughed. " wow, what thoughtful friends I have!" I said in a sarcastic voice but I soon broke out into laughter. Brina took my phone and ordered McDonald's, while holly went on a long rant about how much she wanted a partner. This was the usual. "So y/n, tell me about your new internet friends" brina said as she sat on my counter. "I really like them all actually" I said, " promise you won't replace us" holly giggled to herself. "I promise!" I yelled at her " your so fucking clingy holly!" Brina said as she got off the counter and made her way over to the couch. " sooooo, I've been watching your streams and you and a certain person seem to be connecting a lot" holly giggled, " oh yea, that corpse guy!" Brina said as she wiggled her brows at you. " well I mean I kinda like him a lil" I said quietly. " ahhhhhh, i knew i! The chemistry, also his voice is soooo pretty" holly squealed. " you should ask him out" Brina said, "well he lives in sandiego so we are gunna meet up at that cafe" I blushed. " omg, yes!" Holly yelled.

The food came and we talked about everything. Once we finished eating holly and Brina left, at this point it was 3 pm. "What to do at 3pm on Sunday" I said aloud to myself. I decided to just watch movies and doing some writing.

Around 9 I got a discord notification from the gc with jack, sykkuno, and corpse.

Jack: hey guys I'm ready to record phasmophobia!

Sykkuno: I'm ready as well :)

Corpse: same, jinxy?

Jinxy: yeah, I'm ready!

I made my way to my bedroom and turn on my pc, then I hop onto the discord call.

"Hey guys!" I say. " jinxy, Hi!" Jack yelled "hi jinx" sykkuno said kindly, " hey" corpse said. 'Ahhhh' I screamed in my head, how does he do this to me by just saying hey?! " so you guys ready?" I say, "yep!" Jack says. We started playing and i was already getting scared, "ughhh i have a love hate relationship with this game!" i said, "aw its ok jinxy, i'm sure corpse will protect you" sykkuno teased. Sykkuno and jack hard core shipped us. "Oh please, i don't need protection, the ghost needs protection from me" i yelled, "I mean, i was gonna protect you but I guess you don't need it" corpse said with a bit of a flirty voice which killed me. "Ok guys, get a room" jack laughed, we continued to play for a while.

"AHHH!" I screamed as the ghost found me in a closet and killed me, corpse, jack and sykkuno all laugh at my ridiculousness, "wow jinxy, why did you agree to play this with us?" sykkuno laughed. "because, corpse is here. duh!" jack yelled, "haha, I wish I was that important." corpse mumbled causing me, sykkuno and jack to all go quite. "OoOoOoOo, corpse husband has found a bride!" jack yelled as sykkuno giggled and me and corpse both sat in silence. "haha, but for real.... whats the status on you two? the fans all ship you guys." jack said. "we are friends right jinxy?" corpse said, "yep" i said trying to hide the bit of sadness you felt at the words friends. I mean you loved being corpse's friend, but it would be nice to be more then friends. "we are meeting up though" corpse mentioned casually, "ooOooOoo, wait! you guys are actually meeting up?" jack said. "yessir!" you said faking excitement, of course you were excited, just extremely nervous. "well thats exciting" sykkuno said with a smile, me and corpse both said "yep".

We finished playing and left the vc, I went to get ready for bed but before I left my desk I got a discord message from corpse.....

A/N: cliff hanger! also I think I update to much -_-.