Chapter 16

Corpse POV:
Meeting y/ns friends started out ruff, I really like Brina and holly but holly's cousin is really crossed a line, she disrespected me but even worse she disrespected y/n and our relationship. I really wanted to beat her ass but y/n held me back, she is to good for this world.

I want to do something special for her, we have been dating for a few weeks and she has already made me a happier person. She actually cares and I would do anything to make her feel as happy as she makes me, but how to do it?

Wait.... I know!

-1 day time skip-

Y/n POV:
That Emma girl really got under my skin, she was really pretty and had an amazing body. Maybe corpse would be better off with her..... don't think like that y/n! He likes you a lot, he is happy with you!

Well I'll just try and keep my mind from worrying to much by watching some tv.

I watch tv till 4, then I get a text from corpse:
————————————————————
Corpse🥀- Y/n 🌸

🥀- hey babe!

🌸- Hi luv!

🥀- so I have a surprise for you! I'll be picking you up in 20💖

🌸- kk, drive safe!💖

🥀- will do:)

————————————————————

Well now to wait, I guess I'll put on some better clothes for the 'suprise'. I go back to my room and change into this:

I do my makeup a little makeup and put on my favorite perfume

I here a knock at the door so I go to open it, because of what happened a little over 2 weeks ago I'm now a little cautious about opening my door. I pick up my pepper spray and open the door slowly, there stood corpse wearing this:

 I pick up my pepper spray and open the door slowly, there stood corpse wearing this:

"wow, you look beautiful!" corpse said with a huge smile, "thanks" I say blushing. "so whats the plan?" I say as he leads me out of the house, "well that's the surprise, but I know you'll love it!" he said energetically. "well ok then" I say getting excited.

We get into corpses car and he starts driving, we drive and sing together for about 20 minutes until we arrive at a medium sized venue. "Soooo, I know how you love cave town so I bought some last minute tickets last night!" Corpse says as he opens his car door. " oh my god no way!" I squeal, "you are my most favorite person in this whole world!" I yell as I get out and jump into his arms. "I know!" corpse giggles, "no but for real, you are amazing!" I giggle. "lets get going" corpse says with a big smile as he takes my hand and leads me to the entrance.

we get to our seats and the show starts, I am having the time of my life. "this is amazing!" I say to him, "your amazing" corpse say back with a kind smile.

god I love this man, wait?! did I just think love???? no! we JUST started dating! come on y/n! be realistic (although this is a wattpad book😏)

the concert ended at 6:45 and we left the concert hall, "ok so now the second part of the surprise starts!" corpse giggles and starts to drive. we drove for about 25 minutes then stopped at a target, "oooOoo, target!" I giggle. "mmhm" corpse laughs at my excitement, corpse gets out then opens my door for me. "m'lady" corpse says with a fancy voice, "why thank you kind sir" I giggle back as he takes my hand and leads me out of the car. as we walked to the doors I took a picture of our shadows, "can I post this? I won't say its you" I ask showing the picture to corpse. "yeah sure, you can tell people we are dating. as long as you are comfortable i'm comfortable." corpse says back. "kk!" I say.

@jinxy

❤️💬✈️      

❤️💬✈️      

Hanging out with a special someone💖@corpse_husband

I posted it then turned my notifications off and put away my phone. " ok so we need snacks!" Corpse says taking my hand and leading me into the store, " k!".

We get Oreos, sour patch kids, Reese's, potato chips, monsters, coca-Cola gummy's and popcorn. I then ran off into the pjs section and found the cutest things!

"can we get em!?" I giggle, "yes, yes we can" corpse said laughing

we pay for our stuff then put it all in the car, "now lets go to the best part of tonight!" corpse says as he starts up the car. 

we drive for like 8 minutes to my playlist and when we reach our destination corpse say, "well here is my place".  it was a super pretty big building, I followed him to the door and we went into the elevator to the 24th floor.  

corpse led me to his room and when he opened the door I gasped "oh my god!" 

"did you set this up?!" I say, "yep!" corpse laughs, I turn to him and grab his cheeks

"did you set this up?!" I say, "yep!" corpse laughs, I turn to him and grab his cheeks. I connected  our lips and we kissed for a minute. we got out all the snacks and changed to the pikachu onesies, we laid down and turned on his laptop.  We started a movie and ended up watching a few before falling asleep in each others arms.