chapter 23

y/ns pov:

days past by and slowly I'm getting over it, "I really have to start streaming soon" I say through my yawn to holly as she pores me a cup of coffee. I streamed the night before the incident and so it's been a little less then a week, normally I at least stream 4 times a week and film plus edit everyday. "well, I don't think we can move your entire set up here so you would have to go home" holly sighs at me. "True, but eventually I'm going to have to anyways you know?" I say with a slight frown. "ok then, I'll drive you back anytime" holly says, "thanks you holls" I smile.

About an hour later I start to pack, I grab all my clothes and my beauty supplies. "you ready?" holly says from her door way, "ready as I'll ever be" I joke. Me and holly always say cheesy lines when we are together, sure it's cringe in public but we've been doing it since we met. I get up and holly leads us out, I practically drag myself down the hall and to the garage. We hop in the car and zoom off, holly is a really awful driver if I'm honest.

Once we arrive at my place holly grabs my hand and looks me in the eye, "you are always welcomed in my home ok." She smiles. "Thank you hun" I say while hugging here over the cup holders, "take care of yourself please." She says as I get out. "I will" I smile, then I close the door and head in.

The building feels cold and I shiver a little on my way upstairs. I finally reach my apartment, in front of the door lays a few black roses and other small gifts and a note. I reach down and begin to read the note, now I'm really shaking. It says:

" hey y/n,
I know these dumb gifts will never fix anything and that you are probably very upset with me, you have every right to be. You don't have to but I would really like to explain my end of what happened. Please y/n, I love you so much and I can't just let you go without you knowing what happened. Please just call me when you are ready.

Love,
Corpse.

I sigh as tears start the form, should I?

A/n: so I know this is short but I hope you like it💖

ALSO, leave a comment telling me what you think y/n should do, I want your input!😁