Chapter 22

Corpse POV:
I open Twitter to see my worst nightmare, "fuck! " I yell to my empty apartment. I look at the picture, thank god my face isn't in it but still, pheobe is sat on my god damn lap. "Y/n!" I say panicking even more, "ah shit!" I say collapsing. Most of the comments on the post are asking if that's jinxy or if I'm cheating, I look through more of the reply's then one catches my eye. It's from jinxy, fuck...

@jinxy
Hey guys, just wanted to clear this up. That's not me and me and corpse aren't together.

"Fuck" i mumble to myself, I wonder if she's just saying that we aren't together because we haven't told anyone or if she really means it now. I run to my door with tears in my eyes, before leaving I grab my car keys. I rush to the car and drive straight to y/ns home, I stop caring about speed limits at this point. Once I reach her house I try and call her but it goes straight to voicemail, fuck! I try to call her 6 times but every time it goes straight to voicemail.
I finally get out of my car and head up to her floor, I knock on her door but no answer. "Y/n please, you don't understand!" I whimper through the door. Tears fall down my face as I fall to the floor. After about 8 minutes I give up and head home.

Y/n POV:
I lie awake in hollys bed with her, my tear stained face dry and my eyes stinging. I can't even explain how painful this is, why the hell did I even trust him. I end up falling asleep after 10 minutes, crying is exhausting.

I wake up to hollys soft voice, " hey y/n, it's 2 o'clock, I know things are really shit right now but I need you to eat.". I slowly open my eyes, still stinging from last night. "Do I have to?" I say groggily, "please luv, at least come with me and get some water." Holly begs. " ok fine" I say falling out of bed, "oh my" holly sighs.

Holly pours me a glass of water and hands me a plate, "I feel nauseous" I mumble gulping down the water. " ok that's fine, just drink and we can watch your favorite movie." Holly says walking to the couch. I follow her and plop down, "10 things I hate about you right?" Holly smiles. "Yep" I sigh.

We watch the movie and holly holds me while I cry, suddenly we hear a knock at the door and I spring up. Holly just shakes her head at me, "babe it's not him, I'm sorry but you need to let go of him."

I can't get him out of my head, the soft smell of his clothes, the warmth that heats my whole body at his lightest touch, the sight of his kind eyes staring right back into mine. All my senses heighten when I'm near him, I've never felt this way before. But it was too good, that only happens in late night fantasies and day dreams . so here I am, completely destroyed. My heart shattered and my eyes red from the stream of tears still pouring like a winter storm.

Holly stands up and walks over to the door, Brina runs in without even saying anything. "Y/n, I'm so sorry" she says as she holds my head to her chest. I just let it all out, I cry and whimper and fall to the floor. "I will literally kill that mother fucker!" Brina says leading me to the couch again. "Please don't" I mumble, "y/n, please....if he is cheating he doesn't deserve you." Brina says. " I love him, I just want to forgive him.... but I can't, I shouldn't want to forgive and forget but he is so important to me." I cry,

"this will take some time.... maybe you should try and communicate, obviously don't just forgive him but if he makes you happy- " holly says before Brina interrupts. "No." Brina say bluntly, "I don't know if I could even if I wanted to..." I say after a pause. "Y/n, I say do what you think is best but knowing you I'm worried you might just let it go." Brina says concerned, "yeah, you might be right." I nod.

We order take out Chinese and just relax for the rest of the day, I've decided to wait a bit before acting on anything. Though my heart aches and all I want is to hug him.