chapter 7

Y/N pov:

I open discord again, feeling nerves come over me.

______________________________________

Corpse

Jinxy

Hey so um, about today...

Yeah?

______________________________________

What is he talking about? Did I do something wrong? Ahhhh shit! I try to think back on anything I could have said or done to upset him but my thoughts gets interrupted by the discord ping.

______________________________________

You know what, nvm.

Corpse, you can tell me if I did something wrong :)

No! Ofc you did nothing wrong, i wanted to tell you something but I realized its not the right time. But I promise, you'll find out later :)

Ok! Gn💖

Night💖

______________________________________

'Not the right time! What in the world does that mean? Was he trying to confess feelings? No way, stop being crazy y/n! He would never like you, I wish he liked me. He probably was talking about something else.'

I walked to my bathroom and got ready for bed, 'I feel so confused, when we flirt i don't know if its a joke or if its something more. Of course we both shoot little comments back and forth and those moments are so nice' i walk back to my room and fall onto my bed. 'Well i'm not going to over think this, it will just stress me out.' I turned off my lights then fell asleep.

-Time skip-

I spent yesterday hanging out with brina and holly, I told them everything and they both said that they thought he liked me. When they left I started editing my the phasmophobia video. Now it is tuesday aka the day I'm going to meet corpse and I am freaking out. I cannot believe this is happening, we met a little over a week ago and now we are meeting irl. We had planed to meet at 11:30 at the cafe and right now it is 10. I go to my bathroom and put on some simple make up and a cute outfit. (just an idea below)

after getting ready, I continued editing for a while and after I finally finished editing the video and posting it the time was 11:20

after getting ready, I continued editing for a while and after I finally finished editing the video and posting it the time was 11:20. i gathered up the things i'll need and made sure everything was good before i left. i then received a message from corpse.

______________________________________

Corpse

Jinxy

hey ,im heading to the cafe. Cya there!

Yeah!

______________________________________

I walked out of my apartment complex while feeling like i have to throw up, 'I'm way to nervous'. I continued to walk to the cafe and when I got there remembered 'I have no idea what he looks like and he doesn't know what I look like, how are we going to find each other?'. I looked at my phone and saw that corpse was calling me....

A/N: cliff hanger! Have a lovely day/night bubs💖.