"Alright.. Let's start the practice." he said after few minutes and I followed his words. The rest of the session was quiet. He completely changed into the strict trainer he is in seconds which made me surprised. We were almost done for the day. I still had ten minutes left, but Yuta said that our practice for today was enough. So I decided to look through those books along with him.

Just then, the door knob turned, indicating someone was coming in. I tilted my head a bit to get a better look at the person. It was the same girl who had asked me about Yuta the previous day. She let her blonde hair fall freely on her shoulders unlike last time. Her eyes wandered around and landed on Yuta who was sitting in a chair at few distance from my right. He had looked down after noticing her presence, probably thinking she had come to meet me. Alice gave me a small smile and walked towards Yuta, but something stopped me from returning her the smile.

"Yuta?" Alice called him and he lifted his head to look at her. "Can I talk to you for few minutes?" she asked him, fidgeting her fingers again. He stood up from the chair and placed the book behind him on a rack. "Go ahead." he said.

"Umm...Can I talk with you..alone?" she asked again and turned towards me with pleading eyes. I was able to conclude that she was here to confess to him, by reading her mind. I somehow felt hurt and didn't want to let them talk but I knew my thoughts weren't right. When I asked him to overcome his feelings, why do I care if he has a chance to move on?

"Yeah sure! You both can leave if you want to talk." I said because I didn't want to leave the room for her privacy. Also I wanted to hear what his answer will be. I felt so selfish, but couldn't help it. Yuta was literally taking turns to look at me and then her.

"Uh well... Don't you think it would be fine if you leave us for few minutes?" she tried to ask politely while gritting her teeth as she completely turned towards me so that her back was facing Yuta.

"Don't you think you're disturbing my practice session right now?" I asked, clearly pissed off at her. Once I realized that I used a somewhat harsh tone, I continued. "There are still five minutes for my training to complete. And I can't waste my time just because you both have something to talk about." I took another book and slammed it on the table before opening it, just so that she knows how annoyed I was by her presence.

She slightly scoffed at my reply and turned towards Yuta, who had been looking at me with an eyebrow raised. "So.. Can we-"

"Just say it here. I'm in no mood to walk out" said Yuta as he picked up another book from the rack behind him. There was an awkward tension in the air as we three were silently staring at random places.

Finally, Alice decided to speak. "About the Yokai couple thing? Is it true?" she asked Yuta. For a moment we both froze at our spots. I didn't expect her to ask that as the first thing. Yuta averted his eyes in my direction, but I kept mine glued to the book I was holding in my hands.

"Is that what you wanted to ask?" he said with a cold voice and expression. She just looked at me and asked him.
"Should I take it as a no?" There was a moment of silence again. I wasn't feeling quite well around them. I thought he would be more free to answer her if I wasn't present at the place. I quickly checked my watch and as it was time, I picked up the book I was reading. "I'll see you around." I told Yuta. He gave a small nod and I walked out.

"Why do you even care?" I heard him ask her, before closing the door behind me. He was not giving her a proper answer to the question. I wanted to leave but my feet were frozen to that spot just to hear his answer. Through the small space between the door, I could see them standing and speaking.

"Because I like you....since the first day we met. I wanted to let you know but I was too scared. When I heard about the Yokai couple story, I was taken aback a little. But my friends urged me to take a step and talk to you first." she kept on speaking while he was just looking at the spot I sat on before leaving. "If you are fine with it... Can we-?"

"No" I heard him say. Although I couldn't see Alice's face, I was sure she was hurt. Unlike few minutes before I pitied on her now. "I'm sorry but I'm not interested." he told her while looking down at her small figure. A part of me felt happy as he didn't accept her, but a part of me felt ashamed of thinking it.

"Is it because of her? (Y/N)?" Her voice was quieter now. She would have felt a sharp pain when he said those words.

"I already answered your question. So you can leave now" he said sharply as he took his seat again. I couldn't help but run as quickly as I could to the grounds, before they noticed my presence. The ground was usually packed with students, but it seemed like they went to grab some lunch. As for me I wasn't feeling hungry. All I could think was how to overcome my feelings that has grown for him.

______________

(A/N)'s note:

Another update!
I hope you all like the story now that their is some twist in it.
Here is a picture of Alice!!

LOL jk!!