Midnight's Lover!?

Start from the beginning

'You wanna play that game, slut!?'

Me: Fine. I can bring my boyfriend along with me. How about tomorrow at 9?

Yuu: Perfect. Don't be late.

I put my phone down to realize what I just did. "SON OF A BITCH!" I slammed my head on my table before running my fingers through my hair. "Just what did I do!?"

Later that evening, Izuku POV:

"So what exactly are you gonna do when you need to feed the little rugrat?" Kaachan asked while I was holding Usagi.

"Don't worry, I made sure to get plenty of milk from Miruko when I agreed to take him tonight."

The girls looked at me before Camie started to smirk. "Did you milk her yourself?" I went red for them all to start laughing. As they did, Eri came over to look at Usagi and wear cat ears.

"Meow meow Usagi?" She made a cat pose with her hands for it to somewhat brighten my day.

"Eri. Why are you making a cat pose like that?" I tried to keep from laughing as she explained.

"Mama Kyo said that this could help. I also wanted him to know I'm his big sister."

"Aww. That warms my whiskers knowing you wanna help be a big sister Eri. Why don't you sit down and I'll let you hold him." She nodded to sit down and get comfy before I placed Usagi in her arms. "Be careful of his head. Make sure you're holding it at all times. He can't support his head with his neck." Eri held onto her little brother for Usagi to open his eyes and smile at her.

"Nyaa."

"Awww." Everyone smiled at this moment before the door to the dorms opened for Ms. Midnight to walk up to me.

"Hey Midoriya. Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Yeah, sure. What's this about?" She pointed outside for me to get this was somewhat private. "Hey Nejire. You mind just making sure Eri holds onto Usagi right?"

"I think I can do that." I walked out to see Ms. Midnight appearing pretty annoyed about something.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" I ask, offering her a cup of tea that Sato had prepared earlier and left on the stove.

She stayed quiet looking like she couldn't say the words she wanted to. "What uh....What are you doing tomorrow evening?"

"Nothing really significant. Since it's Friday, I was going to ask Itsuka if her and Saiko wanted to go on a date."

"Is there any chance....you'd be willing to....I don't know, go with me to meet Mt. Lady and Kamui Woods and pretend to be my....boyfriend?"

"Wait, but I thought you were dating someone else?" I asked, remembering some of the stuff on social media I heard about Ms. Midnight dating a guy in the first years.

"That umm....That was a lie someone made."

'....Why do I feel like Kaachan had something to do with that?' "Well I mean, are you ok with this first? I mean, you're the one lying about me and you and well..."

"My mouth got me into this. If it was just me taking any heat if things go south, that's fine. But I'm doing this more to avoid people making major assumptions on the school and the students I teach. If you're not ok with it, that's fine. I can ask someone else. I just wanted to ask you since I'd rather it be a student I trust and at least won't try something fishy because of the circumstance."

"No. No. It's ok. I just wanted to make sure you're alright. But do you mind if I talk to the girls about this since it's only fair for them to-" The door immediately opened for Kaachan to walk out.