Pills

"How was your day babe?" Dan asks me when we get into the car.

"It was...eventful."

"What do you mean?" Dan asks worryingly. I hesitate but pull up my sleeve. Dan pulls into a lay by and takes ahold of my arm.

"Oh baby..." He sighs.

"I'm really sorry, I got sent a death note and I..."

"A death note?" Dan interrupts.

"Yeah and I was feeling so worried and I needed release."

"Let me see it." Dan stares into my teary eyes.

"I threw it away." I cry.

"J, you need to keep these notes or we wont be able to figure out who's doing this." Dan holds my hand.

"I don't want to keep them. They are vile. The last one made me do something that I keep getting urges to do again..."

"What did you do?" Dan butts in.

"I.."

"What did you do babe." Dan asks sternly.

"I purged." A huge tsunami of tears pours out of my face as Dan pulls me close into a tight embrace. "I'm sorry." I weep.

"Baby, don't do it again." A tear formed in Dan's eye as he kissed my forehead.

****

I walk through the front door and sit on the squishy black comfy sofa. I roll up my sleeve and grab my bio oil off the table next to me. I slowly apply some oil to my burns and scars. My phone rang. I swiped the screen and answered it.

"H..hello?" I shakily answered.

"Hello there Jade. I have a little something I want you to do for me."

"Who are you?" I cried.

"Oh Jade. I'm your worst nightmare." The man laughed.

"What do you want from me!" I shouted.

"Go to your bathroom and grab your anxiety pills." He ordered. I couldn't see him but an image viewed in my hair of a tall man with a menacing smirk on his face. I stumbled to my feet and walked into the bathroom.

"OK." I replied. I reached up on to the top shelf and my shaky hands grabbed the orange container.

"If you don't take one of those pills then were going to come for you."

My palms started to sweat. My air ways jammed up but I swallowed one of the white pills.

"Take 5 more or I'll hack into your Facebook."

"What's that gonna do." I winced.

"Oh you don't want to know. Now take those pills bitch." He shouted.

I shakily poured 5 more pills onto my palm and swallowed them dry.

"Now swallow the whole bottle or poor Dan will have it coming." The man ordered sternly.

I poured the rest of the pills into my hand.

"Do it." He said.

I continued to look at the pills. There were only about 7 left but it was enough for him to leave Dan alone.

"Do it!" He yelled.

I threw my head back and swallowed the pills, I scooped some water into my mouth to help me swallow them.

"Good girl." He laughed.

"What have I ever done to you." I cried, my eyes began to drift away.

"That information does not need to be shared."

Suddenly, I felt my throat gagging. My stomach was battling against the pills. I sat up and punched my self in the stomach. I gagged.

"KEEP THEM DOWN YOU GIRL!" He shouted.

I scrambled my way to the toilet and gagged into it. A huge wave a nausea rushed through me and I vomited up the pills.

"NO!" the man screamed.

"Dan!" I cried. I heard footsteps rushing towards me.

"What's wrong!" He yelled as he pushed his way through the door.

But it was too late.

I blacked out.