Nausea

Dan and I walked into the kitchen, the smell of his amazing cooking hit me like a tsunami.

"Mmh smells great." I smiled. Dan smiled back and snaked his arms around my waist. I felt his soft lips kiss my cheek, he moved my hair from my neck and gently kissed my neck.

"Smells about done." Dan smiled into my neck.

"I'll get the plates." I paced over to the plates and grabbed two blue plates with little embossed patterns swirling into the middle.

I grabbed two sets of cutlery and layed the table out. Dan placed the food down and we sat down.

"Enjoy." Dan laughed. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I didn't want to be rude but I always get paranoid if I don't check it.

I received a Facebook message.

Facebook User: You gonna eat all of that? Fat whale.

My palms started to sweat, I felt like a fist was grabbing my airways. I couldn't breath. I grabbed onto the sides of the chair and closed my eyes. Deep breaths. Take deep breaths.

After breakfast I went upstairs, Dan slumped on to the couch and started watching TV. I entered the bathroom. I grabbed the scales.
59kg

I stared blankly at the number. My mind replayed all of the vile messages I had received. I flipped open the toilet and knelt in front of it. I opened my mouth and put my finger in my throat. I gagged a little but I did it again. I pushed as far as I could until I threw up. A wave of relief swept through my body. I did it again.

I slowly stood up and I flushed the toilet. I cleaned myself up and brushed my teeth. My phone buzzed once more.

Facebook User: Good girl. Now keep that up.

I gulped. Is someone watching me. I felt a wave of panic rush through me like my body was a racetrack. I managed to push the panic down but it kept bubbling up again.

I grabbed some blue tack and pressed it onto the camera on my phone.

Facebook User: Nice try. You won't get rid of me that easy you know.

I replied.

Me: What do you want from me?!

I took a deep breath and slipped my phone into my pocket.

****

I was lying down on my bed thinking about all the things that this person had said. Did they really know who I am? Are they watching me right now? A wave of nausea passes through me but I stomp it down with all my might.

I heard a light knock on my bedroom door.

"Yeah?" I called. Dan walked in and stood and the edge of my bed.

"Everything okay J?" He smiled a dimply smile. I have never really thought about his dimple before but I known that it is the cutest thing ever. Whenever Dan laughs or smiles his dimple pops up to say hello and even when he's pouting it pops up to remind you how cute he is.

I nod at his question and he walks over to me and grabs a pillow.

Whack!

"Ouch I think you've knocked my brain about a bit!" I laughed. I grabbed a pillow and whacked him back.

"Don't you dare mess up my hair!" He smirked.

"Oh I will!" I giggled. I whacked the pillow at him again.

"It's almost midnight!"

I looked up and Dan and smiled.

"Night then." I laughed and rolled into the duvet covers like a caterpillar.

"Is that it." I heard Dan's voice, it sounded muffled but that was probably all the layers of my duvet.

"What do you mean." I grumbled.

"No goodnight kiss?"

I unrolled the duvet and kissed Dan's cheek, then I quickly rolled back up in my cocoon of comfyness.

"Um. I need some duvet too you know you bed hogger." He laughed. I flung out a bit of duvet and Dan snuggled up.

"Night then." I whispered.

"Night burrito." He smiled.

"Burrito?" I sat up and laughed.

"I don't know!" Dan grinned.

"Okay. Burrito." I snuggled down into the duvet and closed my eyes.