"Did you guys break up or something?"

"Terry you have to just ignore her. She's just in a bad mood"

"But everyday? Damn!"

I shake my head and continue on. Terry leaves after a while. I run downstairs to collect the lunch I ordered and then take the lift to Clara's floor. Once I get there I pass Natalie her food earnings a 'thanks' and a smile. I walk into the office and see her looking frustrated while typing on her laptop. I walk around her desk to her side of it and sit on it, placing my hand on hers. She immediately stops typing and lays back with a sigh. I lean down and place a kiss on her lips. "I got you some lunch"

She takes takes off her glasses and looks at me with soft eyes. Her angry expression simmering, slowly revealing a smile. I pass her the food and sit on the chair opposite her desk. I move it next to her and we begin to eat. "Thank you" I hear her quiet voice.

"Anything for you" I say and peck her cheek.

We eat and talk, she laughs for the first time since the news. I can tell she is slowly accepting it and feeling better. We keep talking and then it's the end of my break. I get up and place another kiss on her lips, a slow one. She wants me to stay but I need to go back. We bid our goodbyes and I walk back to my office to see Lee. I close the door and take a seat. "Now why are you here?" I ask with a smirk, she looks at me with one.

"The boss is stinging everyone but you. So I was thinking can you remind her of the Handerson project"

"Why?" I cross my hands smiling widely. I enjoy Lee looking annoyed.

"This project is a major event that she hates. She hates the Handersons. She will need to have a meeting with them. That's all, and that alone wants her to rip her hair out. She nearly stopped business with them at one point but we had to convince her to stay with them. Pretty please Ty! It would mean so much"

I laugh lightly as she goes on her knees and pretends to beg. "Get up idiot. I'll tell her for you"

"Ummm can you go tell her now?"

"I just came from her office Lee"

"Please" I groan and nod, she immediately jumps in my arms and hugs me tightly. I laugh lightly and walk back out my office. I take the lift and eventually get upstairs. Once I'm there I see Natalies desk empty. I walk into her office and close the door behind me. Clara looks up from writing and leans back smiling. "Missed me already?"

"Yes but there is also something else"

She motions for me to sit and looks at me with soft eyes, "The Handerson project, I've been told to remind you. It's coming up soon"

Immediately her face drops, I see her eyes go dark in anger. "I'm going to beat the shit out of Lee. She persuaded you to come here right?" Her teeth gritted.

"What's with this project anyway?" I say trying to steer the topic of Lee away.

"They are a bunch of annoying, obnoxious, spoilt twats! They're brothers, both filthy rich. Their father pays a large amount towards it, the two idiots try every year to annoy me with some kind of change that they try to propose." She groans and then grabs her phone, she starts typing. I shortly hear her phone ringing. "Guys I'm going to need you back here in a month...the Handerson Project"

"No way I'm wasting a plane ticket on those dicks!" Jade responds.

"Sure Clara we will be there. Can't leave you hanging" Bailey says.

I hear a scoff, which I recognise as Jade. I laugh lightly. "I'm never going to forgive Dad for partnering with them" Jade says with a whine.

"Same" Clara says and runs her temple, "I just wanted to let you guys know. Might as well just do the meeting together. I'll leave you guys to your school work. Bye Bailey, Bye sibling"

"SIBLING?!" Jade shouts. Clara laughs loudly and ends the phone. I smile lightly at her.

———

I'm currently home first as Clara insisted into picking Elijah up herself. I immediately get changed and then prepare dinner. Rocky jumps up and down in-front of the door. It opens to reveal Clara and Elijah walk in. Clara with the biggest smile ever. Now I see why she wanted to pick Eli up.

We eat dinner and spend the night reading as a family. May sound boring but little Clara knows that I'm reading a comic. She must think I'm an idiot as I can see her reading one of my comics too. The only one of us reading a real novel is Eli. I'm assuming...

The kids wise.

After a while Elijah started to yawn so we took him to his room, where he finally dozed to sleep. I walk to my bedroom where Clara is sat on the bed with her legs crossed. She points to the Tv in our room, I look at it confused then see her holding a controller. I smile widely and jump on the bed, holding onto her. "YESSS! I'm going to destroy you" I say and grab one of the controllers. She already connected the playstation to the TV. I could cry, such a queen.

I see in her eyes she is much more happier, which makes me happier. We spend the next couple of hours playing games and messing about. I look at her and feel my heart jump. She is laughing her head off as my character dies, but just the sight has me so happy.

"Will you marry me?" I ask her.

She stops laughing and looks at me in shock, seeing I'm being serious. "Why do you ruin everything?! I WANTED TO BE THE ONE TO ASK!"

"ASK THEN!"

"Not yet sweetheart" I roll my eyes as she pats my head and laughs. We go back to the game and I honestly fall in love with her harder.

I'm too lucky.