Chapter Seven Arwen

Arwen POV

I missed my sister dearly. It had been several months since I last saw her and the Fellowship. Father was taking it hard, though he tried his best to hide it. I tried to keep him busy with the twins, but it was difficult not to notice Farrien was gone. I had not known her for a long time as I should have, but I missed her. We had received word she was alright when they reached Lothlorien. I found myself going to her room and sat on her bed. Suddenly, I had a vision.

It was a child. A very happy looking child with shoulder length hair ran through a field to its father. The man turned around and I knew it to be an older Aragorn, but he was wearing a crown and started to have gray hair. He was smiling more than I'd ever seen him as he picked up the child in his arms. Another figure came to join them, it was my sister Farrien! She wore a crown as well as she hugged Aragorn. They were a very happy family.

My vision ended as I ran to my father in his study. I was out of breath as he stared at me.

"Have you seen it?" I gasped as he ordered the servant to leave us.
"Seen what?"
"I had a vision... of a child. It was Aragorn and Farrien's," I revealed as he stood up.
"Are you sure?"
"I saw what I saw ada! The three of them were the happiest I ever have seen them!" He turned away from me.
"Then perhaps she has made her own decision..." he said.
"Ada, if she does not want to marry Legolas, don't force her," I said as he turned to me.
"Then what will you have me do Arwen? I pledged her to Legolas from the moment she was born! Thranduil will not take that lightly," he said with warning in his voice.
"We can figure something out. The war is not yet over," I said.
"I wanted her to come with me to the Grey Havens and meet her mother... if she married Aragorn..." his voice faltered. I grabbed his hand.
"I will not leave you," I said as I hugged him. He hugged me back and didn't let go.