#55 took you long enough

Start from the beginning

"You need to sing more" he whined and looked up at me with pleading eyes.

I clasped my hand over my mouth and squealed to myself as my heart turned to mush "you have no idea how unbelievably cute that was do you?" I asked in a high pitched voice.

He tilted his head and laughed "uh huh sure it was, but does your reaction mean you will or won't sing more?" he let go of me and put his hands on his hips.

"Well duh how could I say no! I'll even sing every night before we go to bed if that'd make you happy" I pulled him towards me and squeezed him in a hug "and stop being cute thats my job! You're the hottie!" I added defensively, earning laughter from him in return.

"Oh it definitely would, you're definitely singing later" he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Ok fine but only if I get ramen and you dance with me while I sing! Now c'mon itachi's probably wondering where the hell we are" I grabbed his arm and started dragging him to his front door.

"You've got yourself a deal!" He responded and ran behind me to the door.

The door was unlocked so I just walked into the house "You're favorite people are home!" I declared loudly and kicked my shoes off at the door.

I heard a door open upstairs and saw itachi peek his head out from his room "Well took you guys long enough, we'll be down in a sec!" He called down to us.

"They better not have been fucking while we were on our way home" sasuke muttured.

I took a deep breath to stop myself from laughing and pulled sasuke over to the couch "yeah lets hope not" I said and sat down.

A moment later I heard footsteps on the staircase and saw itachi and a blond haired guy walking down the stairs.

I nudged sasuke with my elbow "thats gotta be deidara right?"

"Oh yeah definitely" he nodded and we snickered quietly.

Itachi went to speak but deidara (I assume) interrupted him and grinned "hi! My names deidara and I assume that the one on the left is sasuke since he looks just like his father and the one on the right is naruto" he pointed to the two of us, as he said our names and I couldn't help but grin.

"You got it! And doesn't he look so much like his father! Good thing he doesn't act like him though" I said and stood up to shake his hand "your hair looks so cool!" I added.

"Hey I do not look like my dad! We've been over this!" Sasuke defended and I stuck my tongue out at him then let go of deidaras hand.

"Oh ya think so? See itachi gets a kick out of messing it up. I'm convinced he hates it" deidara glared over at itachi.

"Dei I told you I don't hate your hair! I just like annoying you get it right" itachi glared back.

"Nice to meet you deidara" sasuke nodded with a small smile on his face.

"Soooo itachi, you two dating or what?" I cut right to the chase and smirked at their reactions.

Deidaras face turned a bright shade of red immediately meanwhile itachi hid his blush better and coughed "well um...if you'd let me speak-so thats a yes then tachi?" Sasuke smirked and leaned towards his older brother.

"WELL SASUKE, since you want to know so badly YES but thats not what I was planning on starting with" itachi glared at him.

Sasuke and I snickered. He walked back to my side laughing under his breath.

I elbowed him and choked on laughter when we made eye contact "uh sorry what did you want to say first?" Sasuke asked regaining some composure.

"Well as itachis partner I'm going to be taking part in narutos trial" deidara nodded at me "Since it's my first year actually in the police force I'll mostly just be taking notes but I've been given permission to voice concerns and what-not in court" deidara said in a now serious voice.