#55 took you long enough

Start from the beginning

"Ok thats a lie! I know for a fact you hate a lot of my music!"

"Well that might be true but I can still deal with it" he said back defensively.

"Yep! And your always gonna have to deal with it" I grinned and added Holy ghost to my Playlist too "but maybe I'll let you play music more often" I added.

"You will huh?" He asked in an unbelieving tone.

".....ok maybe I will. BUT HEY I LET YOU CHOOSE THIS TIME" I pointed my finger in his face defensively.

He laughed and took his hand off the steering wheel to move my finger away from his face "ok true" he waved his hand up and down at me and I swatted it away.

"Well duh it's true and how much longer 'till we get homeeee"

"I don't know probably five minutes"

"Ugh five minutes to long" I slouched down in my seat and crossed my arms.

"It'll fly by, just sing along to the music"

"Heyyyy you just want me to sing don't you?" I sat up and squinted at him suspiciously.

"Well I mean yeah that's kinda the point" he rolled his eyes and I poked his cheek.

"I know I just wanted you to admit i...no no no...ACHOO...UGH THATS SO ANNOYING" I groaned and grabbed napkin from his glove box to wipe my nose..

"Right remind me to give you medicine of some sort when we get home" he said mistly to himself.

I nodded and shoved the napkin in a cupholder "please do, now my right eye won't stop watering" I mumbled and held my wrist against it, annoyed.

"Oh thats like...really annoying"

"No really? I thought it was comfortable" I retorted sarcastically.

"Well how else do you respond to that?!"

"Eh I dunno I'll just play the music now" I shrugged and played one of my many favorite songs, just the two of us by Bill Withers.

(You guys know the song right? If not go look it up)

"I remember when you had this song on repeat for a week a few years ago" sasuke commented and I shrugged.

"Well it's a good song! And it's not like you were actually there to hear it! We were on facetime. Now I think I'm gonna play it later AND make you slow dance with me just to spite you" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Oh fine get started with singing WHICH YOU NEED TO DO MORE" he shot me a defensive glare.

I jumped at the sudden loudness then laughed "fine I will! Just don't yell!" I rubbed the side of my head and shot him a sideways glare.

"Ah sorry sorry" he apologized and took his hand off the steering wheel again to ruffle my hair.

"No it's fine I just wanted to be dramatic! and it wasn't a no so you're totally dancing with me later!" I grinned then resumed my singing.

Sasuke sighed but out of the corner of my eye I saw a small smile on his face.

I grinned even more then swayed my head to the music and sang untill we got to his house.

*time skip ig?*

I aggressively tapped the pause button on my phone as we pulled into sasukes driveway then hopped out of the car once he had parked.

"We might get to meet itachi's boyfriendddddd" i said in a sing song voice before feeling arms wrap around me from behind.

I turned my head to an angle and looked back at sasuke (who had pressed his face into my shoulder) confused but smiling nonetheless "whats this for?"