Lestrade carefully inspected the photo. It was dark, but the quality wasn't too bad.

"What, is he in jail or something? I don't get it." He told John. John shook his head.

"No, he isn't. Look closer, Greg." Watson told him. The detective looked closer at the photo. The bars were square, not round.

"What in blazes? Those can't be... they're not from a crib, are they?" Lestrade asked, shocked. He looked over at Watson and mycroft, who both nodded. 

Three phones pinged with a text alert. Mycroft, Watson and lestrade all looked down at their phones and saw they received a new picture. It was dark, but they could see sherlock's face better. 

"Dear god..." mycroft gasped, looking horrified. No one knew what to say and they all stated in silence at the photo. There was Sherlock, asleep with a dummy in his mouth.

}!,>|^|*?€}€{*|\*\€~€}

"Come to daddy, Sherlock. Come on, crawl to daddy, bubba."  Moriarty encouraged, looking at Sherlock. The detective did nothing, just staring at the criminal in front of him. Moriarty smiled and scooped Sherlock up. "Alright kiddo, I guess you're too little to crawl." The criminal chuckled. He laid Sherlock back down on his playmat and tickled his tummy.

Sherlock giggled. He tried to sit up so he could hug his daddy, but his body was too tired to move. Where was his mobility going? Ah, it didn't matter. Sherlock had his daddy, and that was enough for him.

"Okay kiddo, let's go get you washed before your nap." Moriarty said, picking Sherlock up and carrying him to the upstairs bathroom. He undressed the detective and put him in the baby bath, filling the tub with warm water and bubbles.

Sherlock played with his rubber duckies and tugboats as Moriarty cleaned him up, washing his hair with apple and pear scented shampoo. The criminal tilted sherlocks head back and covered his eyes as he rinsed the shampoo out of his hair.

When Sherlock was clean, Moriarty drained the tub and wrapped Sherlock in a fluffy towel, lifting him up and carrying him to the nursery. He laid Sherlock on the changing table and grabbed a new nappy, sliding it under his bum. He pulled it up and wrapped it around sherlocks waist, taping it shut. Then he pulled out a footed sleeper with dogs on it and dressed Sherlock in the garment.

"Alright bubba, it's sleepy time." Moriarty cooed, picking Sherlock up and laying him down in his crib. Sherlock looked up at him and giggled a bit, finding it funny. Moriarty put a soother in his mouth and turned on his mobile. He gave Sherlock his plushie and tucked him in with his blankie, leaving the nursery after shutting off the light.

Sherlock looked up at the mobile. He wasn't sleepy, so he decided to just stay awake. Yeah, that was a good idea. He would just go to sleep earlier that night. He hugged his plushie and fiddled with its ears, fidgeting in his crib.

Moriarty watched on the monitor in his office. Sherlock was still wide awake, and he seemed to be hyper. The criminal sighed and headed back up to the nursery to settle his baby down.

When he walked into the nursery, Sherlock squealed happily and made grabby hands at his daddy. Moriarty smiled but felt his face go stern.

"Daddy's not here to play, Sherlock. It's time for you to calm down and take a nap." He said, leaning over the side of the crib. Sherlock just cooed in response. The detective reached out to Moriarty in attempt to grab his hand, but he couldn't reach. Moriarty chuckled and reached into the crib, picking Sherlock up.

The criminal carried Sherlock to the rocking chair and sat down with his, rocking gently. Sherlock opened his mouth enough for his soother to fall, and he smiled. Moriarty picked up the object and put it back in sherlock's mouth, only for the man to repeat this.

"It's not playtime, lockie. Would you like daddy to rock you, or would you like to be left on your own to fall asleep?" Moriarty asked, his voice firmer. Sherlock's smile dropped and he whimpered, cuddling into Moriarty. "I know bubba, I know. Daddy just needs you to get your sleep." Moriarty soothed softly, gently stroking sherlock's hair. He started humming and Sherlock sucked his soother, slowly but surely calming down.

When Moriarty next looked at his baby, his eyes drooped sleepily. Moriarty smiled. "Alright pal, let's put you down for night night." Moriarty whispered. He got up, careful not to disturb the detective. Moriarty kissed the top of sherlocks head before laying him down in his crib, making sure he had his doggie and blankie. Sherlock breathed softly through his nose and in the next second, he fell asleep. Moriarty turned to mobile on again and tiptoed out of the nursery, shutting the door behind him.