(H)

~What?" I couldn't believe what I just heard. Maybe I heard wrong, right yeah I definitely heard wrong.

"I want to sleep with you." She repeated, coming closer to me, make up running, sniffles, tears and all.

"Wh-why? Wait why? What? Sara-lyn that is just so out of the blue what the fuc-" she cut me off, her lips landing on mine.
The shock alone kept me from pulling away, but is be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it before. I mean c'mon, I'm 16 and live with a cute girl that I have zero relation to. Of course I'm going to think about it.

"Sara-lyn please," I finally pulled away, sweat forming on the back of my neck from embarrassment. I could tell I was getting red, a dead give away of my humiliation.
She just smirked and kissed me again, this time softer and slower. This one was more anticipated. I liked it, a lot. Sara-lyn had always been pretty but right now she was was glowing almost.
"I don't know how you feel about me LongLong. But, I know how I feel about you, and I'd be lying to myself if I said I didn't feel like I'm in some sappy teenage movie when I'm with you." Sara-lyn looked at me with eyes as wide as saucers, thick eyelashes shading over her big, tear stricken orbs. She was really pretty.

"Thank you..." was all I could mutter into the heat of the moment. She giggled and nodded, moving her body closer.

Fuck! What do I do!

How do you say no to such a beauty? A sweet, innocent beauty.

"LongLong?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you feel that same?"

"Like-like about the movie thing?"

"Yeah I guess." She sounded almost disappointed.

My mouth was getting dryer by the moment. Sara-lyn had been my friend for almost a year now. How do you just suddenly sleep with a friend? Can you ever recover if things don't work out? I didn't know.

"If you don't want to I get it. I mean we've practically been brother and sister since you got here so if you don't wann-"
It was my turn to kiss the girl to shut her up. Damn she really was irresistible.

"I-I like you too, a lot... like the movie." I whispered once our kiss broke, only to connect our lips again as fast as I could. Sara-lyn quickly becoming addictive.

I had never been in a situation like this before, and if I'm being honest, my body seemed more excited than my brain. I was scared, but I guess through instinct and the fact that I had kinda had a thing for her for a year, I let whatever took over, take over.

:::::::::

"Am I pretty to you?"

"So pretty."

My hands were tangled in her long locks, and there were no plans of getting them out anytime soon. She really was so pretty, but now she seemed even more fragile to me. Which I guess is good; a drive to protect such a small treasure seems to have been instilled in me.~

:::::::

The day had been extremely hard and confusing and in all honesty I still don't know what the fuck is happening. Dr. Suh had finally shown up at about 8:00 pm, tired and hands full of grocery bags.